Conair You Curl Model CD117

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I just have to share this product for those who don't know about it or seen it... not sure if the selected choice (MA wouldn't let me put in the name for the one I have so added the link..but who know maybe that's the product # for it.)
So glad I got this one a whim, I have wavy hair but it doesn't do what I want it to so to fix the curl, I would blow out a little with a blowdryer. This thing, is so small and amazing. No annoying clamp to make the ends look fried and bent, (at least I did with my novice skill.) Just put more hair and wrap around the rod to get bigger waves, and it's portable. I adore mine so much, got another in case God Forbid they stop making them. It's the most simple and inexpensive little beauty tool, some people may have to get used to no clamp but it's much better. They do provide a little glove to protect fingers against the hot rod, but it's easy to get used to it without in no time.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally had time this weekend to try out this styler - I was concerned with all the reviews I'd read about people burning themselves so didn't want to use it when I was in a hurry!

However, this is a handy, easy to use styler, even with my mid-shoulder length blonde (fine) hair, and it gives exactly the look I wanted - those loose waves that I see on all the models these days. At Ulta, where I purchased it, the SA who rang me up sadly said, "it won't work on my hair (she had chin-length blonde hair kind of styled in a bob) because my hair is too short" and I can see why that would be the case. You do need, I would say, at least hair that touches your shoulders to get the effect.

But it's very simple and easy to use, great on a casual weekend. I can see using this for a night out, curling more hair (I only did the sides today) for a more striking look.