August 20, 2014 | 1876 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Lost in Fantasy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I have the body spray of this and I think it smells pretty good. To be honest, the smell reminds me of a blue jolly rancher more than anything. Not sure if anyone has said that already but that's my take on it. Victoria's Secret body sprays smell good for the most part but since they're a body spray they tend to not last long and some of their sprays and lotion smell overly sweet. However I will use this up but I put I won't repurchase because I would like to try out their other scents that smell better. The body spray is a pretty decent size but if you spray this continuously I can see going through this fast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Oh god, I hate this scent so much. I really don't get how people can like this but that's just me. It just smells messed up to me. I think that I don't like this because of the orchid (I love kiwi, so I know that's not the case).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My friends tell me I smell like candy and sweets when I wear this. I confess, it is the sweetest fragrance I have ever come across, yet I love it all the same.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just okay. Judging from the notes, I thought it would smell like a tropical paradise, which it does for a few seconds after the alcohol part evaporates. However, the mist fades away within ten minutes, at least the passion fruit and orchid, leaving this spicy, musky scent behind; and I am conflicted when it comes to musk. This one just bothers me, so I am using the mist as a room spray for now. Oh well. I am still on the search for a compelling tropical scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by tamakixsato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. It's smells sweet and amazing! Love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by morganmartin97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I love, love, love this scent- It's absolutely divine smelling. If I could have all my products scented with one scent- this would be it. Very lovely feminine scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my new favorite smells from Victoria's Secret. It's SUPER fruity, and it almost has a warmth to it...but seriously, when I wear this my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by NbgsFirstLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Notes: Passionfruit, Brazilian Orchid and Musk
On first Spray, this is very fruity and sweet, almost candy like. But it somehow has a slight spicey note to it, which Im assuming must be the Orchid, I know Orchids are not supposse to smell spicey but to me they kinda do. That note quickly faints and the Scent gets powdery and musky on drydown. It does smell very summery and even a bit beachy, so I wore this during spring. Its an OK fragrance but nothing special to me. Overall fruity and musky, with only a slight hint of floral. Wouldnt repurchase, dont really use this anymore.