Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

3.9

on 1/3/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very sweet! I love the beachiness & tropical scent. I got this on the semi annual sale in body spray & I think this would be gr8 during the summer. Very youthful & a little different than the usual VS fare with the muskiness on drydown. This lingers in a room!

on 9/27/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the body spray of this and I think it smells pretty good. To be honest, the smell reminds me of a blue jolly rancher more than anything. Not sure if anyone has said that already but that's my take on it. Victoria's Secret body sprays smell good for the most part but since they're a body spray they tend to not last long and some of their sprays and lotion smell overly sweet. However I will use this up but I put I won't repurchase because I would like to try out their other scents that smell better. The body spray is a pretty decent size but if you spray this continuously I can see going through this fast.

on 5/25/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Oh god, I hate this scent so much. I really don't get how people can like this but that's just me. It just smells messed up to me. I think that I don't like this because of the orchid (I love kiwi, so I know that's not the case).

on 4/1/2012 8:15:00 PM

My friends tell me I smell like candy and sweets when I wear this. I confess, it is the sweetest fragrance I have ever come across, yet I love it all the same.

on 2/9/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is just okay. Judging from the notes, I thought it would smell like a tropical paradise, which it does for a few seconds after the alcohol part evaporates. However, the mist fades away within ten minutes, at least the passion fruit and orchid, leaving this spicy, musky scent behind; and I am conflicted when it comes to musk. This one just bothers me, so I am using the mist as a room spray for now. Oh well. I am still on the search for a compelling tropical scent.

on 1/26/2012 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. It's smells sweet and amazing! Love it so much!

Smells good

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love, love, love this scent- It's absolutely divine smelling. If I could have all my products scented with one scent- this would be it. Very lovely feminine scent.

on 10/20/2011 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is one of my new favorite smells from Victoria's Secret. It's SUPER fruity, and it almost has a warmth to it...but seriously, when I wear this my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me.

Popular Fragrances