September 21, 2014 | 1244 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - natural baby lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Linamakeup

Just tried this for the first time today because it's mostly natural and liked it. The lotion has a very light texture, but feels very moisturizing. The effect reminds me of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula daily body moisturizer that I like. The scent is nothing special, but not bad. It's not strong, but does linger a bit on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have to agree with other reviewers--this lotion is just so-so, but what makes it a definite "will not buy again" for me is the smell. It's hard to describe, sort of like a new disposable diaper--plastic-y and a little medicinal. The lotion sinks in just fine and the bottle has a convenient pump and a pleasant look to it, it just smells like I have a medicinal cream on when I wear it--no thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by yisha

I wanted to try this lotion as I've been looking for something green/natural. It turned out to be a nice product.

This lotion is quite light so it might not be moisturizing enough in fall and winter - depends on your skin type. It is now early spring, I apply this lotion on my face and it works just fine.

This lotion comes with an interesting scent which I'm sure some people might be uncomfortable with. I don't resent the scent though, it reminds me of rice water (Asian much lol).

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshine79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this as much as I liked the baby wash and the Soothing Naturals line, which is not at all. Didn't moisturize mine or my daughter's skin. Left it dry and itch. The scent is too strong also. As with the bodywash there's nothing "natural" about it. It has a bunch of crap in, and that's all. They're just using the word "natural" to greenwash it as it's called, since there's no rules really mandating how the word natural can be used. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

In a white bottle with a lime green lid. It must be pretty new as you can;t find it everywhere. They also have a baby wash in this that is probably good for your baby but it way too watery for an adult. It's a light lotion that hydrates better than any lotion I've ever tried besides Cetaphil and St. Ives Renewing Collagen and Elastin lotion. It has a slightly oily feel which moisturizes the skin to perfection. It's allergy free and great for newborns also. I used it for 6 months and it hasn't broken me out anywhere. Definitely for keeps for summer. If you want something stronger for winter-dry skin go with the St. Ives. If you don;t like fragrances go with Cetaphil lotion NOT the drug sotres own brand because they don't seem to work the same. They have the same kind of feel to them, both sliding and smoothing on really well all over as well as under make up.

1 YEAR UPDATE
In humid or hot weather this product works amazing. Any other time it's not moisturizing enough for dry skin. The smell will also eventually get on your nerves.