Johnson & Johnson natural baby lotion

Water Glycerin Glyceryl Laurate Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Cocoglycerides Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose Benzoic Acid Cetearyl Alcohol Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate Xanthan Gum Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil Fragrance

on 9/18/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite body lotion as well as hand lotion. I was amazed by how light the texture of the lotion is, but yet it feels very moisturizing. I put it on my entire body after shower, not too much either, just a small amount. It makes my very sensitive skin feel so moisturized, soft, and comfortable. The effect doesn't last all day of course, but it does last for most of the day. I love the mild scent too, a bit like almond to me. Definitely recommend.

on 4/24/2013 9:46:00 PM

Have to agree with other reviewers--this lotion is just so-so, but what makes it a definite "will not buy again" for me is the smell. It's hard to describe, sort of like a new disposable diaper--plastic-y and a little medicinal. The lotion sinks in just fine and the bottle has a convenient pump and a pleasant look to it, it just smells like I have a medicinal cream on when I wear it--no thanks.

on 3/2/2013 1:37:00 AM

I wanted to try this lotion as I've been looking for something green/natural. It turned out to be a nice product.

This lotion is quite light so it might not be moisturizing enough in fall and winter - depends on your skin type. It is now early spring, I apply this lotion on my face and it works just fine.

This lotion comes with an interesting scent which I'm sure some people might be uncomfortable with. I don't resent the scent though, it reminds me of rice water (Asian much lol).

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this as much as I liked the baby wash and the Soothing Naturals line, which is not at all. Didn't moisturize mine or my daughter's skin. Left it dry and itch. The scent is too strong also. As with the bodywash there's nothing "natural" about it. It has a bunch of crap in, and that's all. They're just using the word "natural" to greenwash it as it's called, since there's no rules really mandating how the word natural can be used. Don't waste your money.

on 9/4/2010 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

In a white bottle with a lime green lid. It must be pretty new as you can;t find it everywhere. They also have a baby wash in this that is probably good for your baby but it way too watery for an adult. It's a light lotion that hydrates better than any lotion I've ever tried besides Cetaphil and St. Ives Renewing Collagen and Elastin lotion. It has a slightly oily feel which moisturizes the skin to perfection. It's allergy free and great for newborns also. I used it for 6 months and it hasn't broken me out anywhere. Definitely for keeps for summer. If you want something stronger for winter-dry skin go with the St. Ives. If you don;t like fragrances go with Cetaphil lotion NOT the drug sotres own brand because they don't seem to work the same. They have the same kind of feel to them, both sliding and smoothing on really well all over as well as under make up.

In humid or hot weather this product works amazing. Any other time it's not moisturizing enough for dry skin. The smell will also eventually get on your nerves.

Popular Lotions / Creams