July 30, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lipstick - Bourjois - Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got rose tendre. Peachy pink. Really sweet color. But too drying. Needs a layer of balm to smooth lipstick on. Looks better when topped with gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this lipstick for 9 months now so it's not just a first impression
pros:
- I bought this in rose tendre, I really love the color on me
- it covers my pigmented lips
- I love the formula; it's not dry nor glossy
- the packaging is quite cool
cons:
- it smells like dough and it doesn't get better
- it's a bit hard to wear. It takes me several swipes to get the color on my lips
- it fades up really really quick. perhaps because it's made of natural ingredients
I love how this color complements my skin tone. I really hope I will find a twin with the better staying power

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I bought this in shade 03 Rose Sensuel and I'm very excited about it. It has great durance and pigmentation and it's moisturizing enough not to dry my lips out. I can eat and drink and it stays there. The packaging is one of the cutest I've seen out there and the price is good too. They usually put sales on Bourjois products so make sure to buy it then.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I have this in 05, rose tendre. I like the colour a lot. And most importantly, it's natural and does not cause my lips to swell. No perfume. Perfect. I am allergic to perfume.
Creamy, somewhat shiny and very moisturising. No staying power though. On a more prominent colour, this might be a problem but I choose a very light nude-ish colour so no problem for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love Bourjois but this has got to be the worst lipstick I have ever tried and I have lots of cheap make-up in my collection. It's quite dry, almost a bit chalky and it doesn't do anything to moisturize your lips. The pigmentation is ok. I have this in 06 Rose Tendre and the color is just so..dead. In fact the whole range is disappointing, I know they are meant to be ''natural'' lipsticks, but don't tell me it's impossible to create some more vibrant unique shades with those ingredients. I can't comment on the staying power because I've never worn it for more than 10 minutes, it just irritated me so much I had to take it of. But the worst part is the smell..I can't even describe it but it smells strongy of some industrial material, perhaps paint or something similar. The container is nice and was one of the reasons I decided to pick it up in the first place but the product itself is just terrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by MyWonderland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For what it is, this lipstick isn't terrible. Maybe it doesnt have the best formulation but ive had far worse drugstore lipsticks...

I have 06 Rose Tendre. The color is just beautiful. It's a coral but it's not tol bright, and it's in fact quite natural, leaning more towards a pinky nude than anything else.

The formulation is weird. It doesn't feel dry on your lips, and the color evens itself well and has good coverage. However, it doesn't last that long.

The package is pretty okay. I personally like it. What I cant stand, however, is the smell. Yuck.

Yes, I would repurchase; quite inexpensive and lovely and wearable color. If you can afford something similar and a little better, get it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

This isn't as smooth and transfer-resistant as the classic Super Lustrous Revlon ones so if you're thinking that it is, think again.

It is VERY colour-transferable...and it's also shiny/oily. The finish is satiny but definitely on the wet side...its one of those shinier slippery lipsticks...so it comes as no surprise the lipstick actually settles into the lip lines. BIG NO NO!

If you were looking for a lipstick that didn't scream I'M OBVIOUSLY WEARING LIPSTICK, this isn't a very natural choice either (funny, given the title).
Do you know when you wear foundation that looks mask-like, cakey or blatantly "fake"? If I had to describe this, I would call it the lipstick equivalent. It's very aging and unnatural...like the lipsticks our grannies use to wear. I'd skip this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick in 06 rose tendre, I have waiting at least 3 months for it to be re-stocked in my local Boots I went today and there was 1 and I grabbed it gleefully. I had been making do with swatching the tester everynow and then as it took so long to be in stock and it is a totally unique colour that i could not find in any other brand.

The colour is a soft nudey peach pink coral that is nice and opaque, it has no shimmer and is not to bright but bright enough to be noticeable, i think there were a couple of YSL rouge voluptes that came close to this colour but the formula of those when i tested lasted literally minutes and really seperated on my lips whereas the formula for this does not. I find it quite intriguing that this lipstick has 100% natural origins yes it does have a slight wax crayon scent but i'd rather that then the old fashioned lipstick taste that many brands have.

I can wear it on its own, with a nude liner underneath such as rimmell tiramisu or with a nice nude gloss and it gives a nice variety of looks and shades that are all sooo pretty. I recently bought MAC Jubilee and Patisserie Lustre Lipsticks whillst waiting to get my hands on this but they are not as pigmented as i expected and not very unique. I seriously think this colour would look great on ANY skintone as it just perfectly balanced in evey way I have not made that statement about anyother lipstick before...worth a swatch at least I would say!!

The lipstick comes in a very pale pink base with a clear lid not be confused with the sweet kiss range that is in the bright purple casing would love to see who else likes it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice lipstick. The formula feels somewhat moisturizing and it has a soft sheen finish.The lasting power is quite nice, it survives me eating a meal. The packaging is very pretty. The only thing I don't really like about this is the smell, I guess there's no fragnance because it's natural. It smells a bit like...crayons... But it doesn't linger so I'm fine with it. I have this 07 framboise exquise which is indeed a pretty raspberry color.