October 20, 2014 | 1185 users online

Deodorants - Suave - 24-Hour Invisible Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Jjkokey

It wasn't strong enough for me, even though I don't perspire very much. The smells are ok, but the packaging fell apart easily. I prefer degree motion sense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Only deodorant I use now because others have made my skin break into rashes. This stuff stays for 24 hours, no joke and leaves no residue. I can rely on it any day without worries and it's cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer dove over this but all in all this is a great product.

The staying power is not as much as dove but I wouldn't even put this product down. It does smell delightful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the fresh scent. I apply it after I shower at night so I don't have to worry about it leaving mark on my clothes and in the morning I'm good to go. I stay dry throughout the day and I don't have to worry about B.O. It is cheap and it works well for me. I'm still in search of my HG deodorant but this is pretty good in my book.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in i think called eternal sunshine or other. Aside from the scent, this stuff keeps me dry. From working out for 1.5 hrs, and constant running, i dont get the least biy moist. Also, when applied, boy can i smell my deodorant which is great. It keeps me from getting really stinky. Its suprising that.such a cheap deodorant works so.well. I cant wait to try the other scents out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like suave deodorant. I use the baby powder scent and i am fresh all day, and into the evening. The other scents may work well, but I prefer powder or shower fresh type scents.

I like suave, arrid, secret powder, and arm and hammer ultra max for deodorant. Each one works as well as the others, but suave is my fave :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do a hardcore workout 3-4 times a week in the am and other more expensive deodorants just couldn't keep up and I was left feeling really self conscious after working out or just going somewhere where I knew I'd be sweating,, I thought the tropical paradise scent sounded nice and summery so that's why I bought it BUT this stuff WORKS , I'll buy another scent when this runs out for fall but I'm hooked on the Suave 24 hour invisible solid,, and it's cheap to boot! Like another reviewer said it isn't invisible so you do still have to take care when slipping things on that you don't have it on your shirt or dress but it's something I can certainly live with for the protection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I don't know whether the scent makes any difference (I have it in cocoa butter), but it keeps my dry and inoffensive. I've tried a bunch of others, including all the clinical strength crap, and I haven't found anything that works as well as or better than Suave 24 Hour. High quality, insanely low price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using suave products (deodorant, lotion, shampoo) for years. I like them all. Very inexpensive and effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyadvices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in New York when I was on Holidays...OMG!!!
It's amazing!
The best deodorant in the world!!!
24H?
For me also 48H: I work and I travel a lot!
I'm still crying because in Italy SUAVE doesn't exist...so I don't know where to buy it again!!!

The thing that I hate of this product is the white dirt that it leaves while I'm wearing a shirt!!!