Suave 24-Hour Invisible Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Price: $

on 4/28/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is what I've always used and it works as it should I think. I sweat a lot in the summer and I have no problems with this product.

on 1/15/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is just as good as the more expensive deodorant out there...you can get the smaller tubes for $1 and it definitely keeps me dry. Plus it comes in a variety of scents.

on 11/14/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Although the 2 I bought smelled good--powder and fresh--these didn't hold up to a normal work day and I'm not a sweaty person normally. Also scents don't last the day. (But I do use Certain Dri every night so that is my holy grail antiperspirant.) Of course these are ultra cheap so maybe for a teen starting out these would be great or for someone who loves a bargain and never sweats.

on 7/20/2014 9:50:00 PM

It wasn't strong enough for me, even though I don't perspire very much. The smells are ok, but the packaging fell apart easily. I prefer degree motion sense.

on 1/6/2014 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Only deodorant I use now because others have made my skin break into rashes. This stuff stays for 24 hours, no joke and leaves no residue. I can rely on it any day without worries and it's cheap.

on 11/2/2013 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I prefer dove over this but all in all this is a great product.

The staying power is not as much as dove but I wouldn't even put this product down. It does smell delightful.

on 2/23/2013 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in the fresh scent. I apply it after I shower at night so I don't have to worry about it leaving mark on my clothes and in the morning I'm good to go. I stay dry throughout the day and I don't have to worry about B.O. It is cheap and it works well for me. I'm still in search of my HG deodorant but this is pretty good in my book.

on 1/25/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in i think called eternal sunshine or other. Aside from the scent, this stuff keeps me dry. From working out for 1.5 hrs, and constant running, i dont get the least biy moist. Also, when applied, boy can i smell my deodorant which is great. It keeps me from getting really stinky. Its suprising that.such a cheap deodorant works so.well. I cant wait to try the other scents out.

on 11/12/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really like suave deodorant. I use the baby powder scent and i am fresh all day, and into the evening. The other scents may work well, but I prefer powder or shower fresh type scents.

I like suave, arrid, secret powder, and arm and hammer ultra max for deodorant. Each one works as well as the others, but suave is my fave :)

on 8/12/2012 10:07:00 AM

I do a hardcore workout 3-4 times a week in the am and other more expensive deodorants just couldn't keep up and I was left feeling really self conscious after working out or just going somewhere where I knew I'd be sweating,, I thought the tropical paradise scent sounded nice and summery so that's why I bought it BUT this stuff WORKS , I'll buy another scent when this runs out for fall but I'm hooked on the Suave 24 hour invisible solid,, and it's cheap to boot! Like another reviewer said it isn't invisible so you do still have to take care when slipping things on that you don't have it on your shirt or dress but it's something I can certainly live with for the protection.