July 31, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Sweet 'n Shiny Flavored Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really excited to get this cute lip gloss for the longest time and it totally held up to my expectations. I wanted a lip gloss that would be clear but would also taste good since I hate bad tasting lip gloss. It tasted fruity and I love wearing it every now and then. It's also, like I said, SUPER cute. While each color in the tube doesn't show up differently on your lips, I didn't really care. I just wanted something that looked cute to be honest. It is a great clear lip gloss if you don't like colors like me. I don't wear a ton of colors because they sometimes show up too intense on me. I think this lip gloss would especially be cute for little girls as well since little girls like lip gloss like this. But anyway, I highly recommend this because it tastes great and it's cool looking!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this gloss in Sugar Pie. The formula is great and it has a pretty gold shimmer. Unfortunately, i'm taking two lippies off because the smell and taste was pretty bad, like plastic or medicine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw this at Walgreens today, and what caught my eye immediately was the fact that it was rainbow colored. Literally! It's in a squeeze tube, about the size of Victoria's Secret lip glosses. Actually, I would have confused the two if I hadn't have been in Walgreens. The cap is bright silver and it's kind of the nice heavier duty plastic squeeze tube with shiny silver writing. I got this in rainbow sherbet flavored. The gloss is multi-colored, it starts out light pink, and then goes to peach, then yellow, then lime green, then turquoise, and then finally purple. It goes on fairly clear with just a hint of tint, and the consistency is very nice, jelly-like with just a little bit of stickiness (not overwhelmingly sticky, just enough to keep it on for a while.) It's very moisturizing as well. This gloss comes in three flavors, Rainbow Sherbet, Strawberry something, and creamsicle. All are rainbow colored, but the rainbow sherbet had the nicest colors mixed in. I've posted a pic for you to see. For $2.49 you can't beat this gloss!!