October 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Day 2 Night

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I use this to fill my eyebrows at times. I like it a lot, very natural.

At $1.00, this product delivers.

The packaging kinda sucks cause it ends up breaking on me. But for a dollar, it's a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by purpleredswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love keeping this in my purse for the days I have to run out the door and not spend time on eye makeup. I just use my fingers and sweep the amazing taupe colour across the lid and pat and blend the plum colour into the crease and outer corner. The navy shades works great to define the bottom lash line and the highlight works as a highlight. I have absolutely no problem with pigmentation or blending and I don't use a primer. I hope they never stop making this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the worst products I have tried.
To start, the packaging is terrible and makes a mess.

The quality of the color is dreadful. All around terrible product :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the kind of quad I like to travel with since it is cheap and pigmented. It has 4 shades, a creamy ivory shimmer shade, deep plum, steel grey, and a shimmery purple taupe shade. It's pretty and long lasting. I cant believe it is only a dollar too. It last as long as my other eyeshadows without a primer. I notice some fading at the end of the day (6-8hours).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Hydroneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is actually what you get for its price. Extremely small quantity, poor packaging and an eyeshadow that does not last long. The colors are lovely but what's the use if they do not stay on the lid? You pay 2 euros and it worths 2 euros. End of story :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by dqzhuzi

Actually I like it, but I don't think I will buy it again because it's not difficult to find other brands with same colors. Actually this is a very good choice for budget lovers.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my go to every day eyeshadow quad. I love the colours and the name suits it - I can create a neutral soft eye for the day, or a smokey bronze look for the night. I've found it lasts a long time on my lids and doesn't rub off. Very easy to blend and so cheap! What's not to love? Will definitely be repurchasing this quad!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I have slightly mixed feelings about this palette. First off it's dirt cheap! The colors and pigmentation are absolutely gorgeous. The only negative thing I have to say is that the shadows start getting lumpy in the pan (i've noticed this a lot with ELF shadows) so I have to keep scratching the surface layer off if I haven't used the palette in a while. I really think the 3 dark colors are so flattering to create a smokey eye. I would not repurchase this but while I have it I am enjoying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by dodi14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a bit skeptical when I bought this, but figured I had nothing to lose but $1. I was incredibly surprised how pigmented and long lasting this eyeshadow is. And seriously, only one dollar?!? The colors are all colors I just love (except the light one is sort of meh for me). The smoky purple, the charcoal gray, and the bronze are all just gorgeous! I have used them with and without UD primer and though the primer helps it last a bit longer, even without it the colors last and don't crease all day long. I'm completely convinced that high price doesn't necessarily equal better quality. I've used them all (MAC, etc.) and I'm in love with the E.L.F Day 2 Night palette. Can't wait to try more!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by belovedhope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Cow! The dark colors in this set are surprisingly pigmented! Upon first touch with my shadow brush, I was a little scared by how powdery it was b/c usually for me powdery=not so pigmented/poor staying power--but this was not really a problem here. The colors are perfect for the fall and, as the name implies, is easily interchangeable from a day to night look. Because it's so powdery, however, I had to blend with a light hand since the product kept sticking back on my brush. But for a $1, I am quite pleased with my purchase. I'm also happy with how compact the case is. Will repurchase in other colors for sure!