January 31, 2015 | 998 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 2:44:00 AM More reviews by KatiNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Usually I am a fan of very sweet scents (Viva la Juicy is my go-to) and was looking for something to make my night-perfume. It smells so luxurious and adds a sexy spice to my usual sweet smells that it makes for a refreshing change. The packaging is amazing as well. The gold looks great on display with my other perfumes. VERY pricy, but the travel size is also only 25, which is pretty affordable for the amount they give you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by iowagirl

LOVE this scent! It is warm and sexy. Got a big bottle for Christmas and I couldn't be happier! Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Usually fruity-floral scents and I aren't buddies - I'm a floriental or spice girl, and fruit is only for body mists on palate-cleansing days. Guilty works for me because the fruitiness fades away quickly, and it dries down into a light, delicious, hazy, noticeably tropical floriental. It lacks both sillage and lasting power, but it's a nice counterpoint to my signature scent, Gucci Rush - that is to say, I wear Guilty to the office, funerals, and at other times when a deep, sexy scent isn't appropriate, and Rush the rest of the time. Guilty is also just a great spring scent in general.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Again another scent I heard people raving about but this is not something I am a fan of at all.
It is very strong and gives me a terrible headache.
I tried to like this but I cannot stand it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. I wear this every single day, and this probably my 10th bottle since it's been realeased. This perfume make me feel like royalty every day. I'll most likely continue to buy forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Received this as a sample with an online purchase, it sat for a month or so but when I finally smelled it...#LOVEATFIRSTSNIFF !! I LOVE this perfume. It's so sexy, sensual, & alluring!
If it's a blind buy for you & your reading these reviews trying to decide, I would definitely bite the bullet & go for it.

"Guilty is the new Gucci fragrance that will be available from September 2010. It is designed for the glamorous, daring, brave, and very sexy girls who like to party and enjoy themselves. The face of the advertising campaign is Evan Rachel Wood, singer and actress."

Gucci Guilty contains the notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sophxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this range of perfume for a year and half now. This is my signature fragrance and a lot of people know it's my scent, I got so many compliments when I wore this one! It's definitely my favorite of the Guilty line. I had this one first and it lasted me a year, baring in mind I wore it daily (I had the 50ml). Then, after this was on it's last legs - I annoyingly went and bought Gucci Guilty Black. I bought it in January, it's already completely gone. The staying power of the original Guilty is honestly a milestone better than Black so personally I think the staying power was amazing! Also, I bought this fragrance entirely based off of the reviews on makeup alley, I loves Gucci Première but the reviews on here were poor and Guilty reviews were great. I do not regret my purchase at all. I'm definitely repurchasing this and I think the price is ok for this and 100% worth it. All around love everything about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Love this, love the name and love the bottle and love the smell. My all time favourite perfume without a shadow of a doubt. Its playful and alluring, seductive sexy fragrance. Have had soooo many compliments on it. It is quite expensive though. However the price does not put me off, i just look at it and sigh asking myself how can i possibly not have another bottle of this! the scent though wears off relatively quickly, you need a top up spritz every 2 or so hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it I love it!!!!!!!!! My husband purchased it for my birthday last year and every time I wear it I get more compliments than ever. Its very expensive, if I didn't receive it as a gift believe me I wouldn't purchase it on my own.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by goldenlight83

The smell is intriguing even though it cost a lot. I can definitely smell the pepper, lavender, peach, patchouli, and amber. This is a seductive scent but just don't last long. When you first apply, that's when it radiates then within 30-45 min the scent is a skin scent and maybe about 1 1/2hr the scent is gone, but I still get compliments when wear it, as long as I am trigger happy. Yes its a scent you will love, the packaging is amazing, but the price is way overpriced. Will I buy it again?, no, it will have to be deeply low priced for me to buy it. Still an amazing scent.