August 2, 2014 | 1649 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it I love it!!!!!!!!! My husband purchased it for my birthday last year and every time I wear it I get more compliments than ever. Its very expensive, if I didn't receive it as a gift believe me I wouldn't purchase it on my own.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by goldenlight83

The smell is intriguing even though it cost a lot. I can definitely smell the pepper, lavender, peach, patchouli, and amber. This is a seductive scent but just don't last long. When you first apply, that's when it radiates then within 30-45 min the scent is a skin scent and maybe about 1 1/2hr the scent is gone, but I still get compliments when wear it, as long as I am trigger happy. Yes its a scent you will love, the packaging is amazing, but the price is way overpriced. Will I buy it again?, no, it will have to be deeply low priced for me to buy it. Still an amazing scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells like a mature version of Johnson's lavender baby powder. It's floral and fresh. Doesn't last longer than an hour on me and doesn't have much sillage either; I have to hold my wrist up to my nose to smell it. There isn't much to say about it. It's pleasant, but for me, not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my signature scents. (I have more than one.) I love this fragrance. It has top notes of lilac and pepper and middle notes of peach and heliotrope. It is sexy but not overtly so. It also smells expensive. The bottom note is pachouli. I wish that there was a summer version with less of that note. I recommend that you wear this fragrance before you judge it. It is one if those that smells different on your skin than paper. It may be a cool weather scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this product's beautiful packaging right away. It's gold and classy. Then I tried it and I also loved the smell of it. It's not fruity at all, it's a more mature and light scent, which I like. It's a little expensive, but I really didn't care because I loved it and thought it would be worth it. So I bought it and was horribly disappointed. The smell lasts like 20 minutes on you and then it's gone. It's not a quality product and I do not recommend it. I won't be wasting my money on this again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by abatnamedtwitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this perfume! I do not get much floral at all when I smell it. Men love it. I just really wish it lasted longer on me. I get maybe 20 minutes of being able to smell it on me after I sprayed it before its gone. Maybe I should try the lotion too. I will definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

It's not bad, but I agree with the review that it's got a strong alcohol smell to it. There are much better perfumes out there imo. But it could just be my body chemistry.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by karess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

gucci gucci.... I love the bottle of this perfume. its very expensive looking. the scent is a little soft for me personally so I use it for more of a layering perfume. it smells pretty fresh and powdery w a hint of expensive,but very light so if u dont layer it probably wont last all day. again im an ebay shopper so the price never bothers me... hope u like ladies

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by xylochick02

Love this - I think it's becoming my "signature scent," actually. It makes me feel feminine and sexy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Really, this smell is divine. It's pretty safe, though. It's sits close to the skin--safe for office wear, I'd say. Slightly spicy, then warm and almost sweet. I find it sexy, in a way. However, I want Hypnotic Poison, as it lasts a bit longer and is more "me". I'll be buying this too, when I can afford it.