September 15, 2014 | 870 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. I wear this every single day, and this probably my 10th bottle since it's been realeased. This perfume make me feel like royalty every day. I'll most likely continue to buy forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Received this as a sample with an online purchase, it sat for a month or so but when I finally smelled it...#LOVEATFIRSTSNIFF !! I LOVE this perfume. It's so sexy, sensual, & alluring!
If it's a blind buy for you & your reading these reviews trying to decide, I would definitely bite the bullet & go for it.

"Guilty is the new Gucci fragrance that will be available from September 2010. It is designed for the glamorous, daring, brave, and very sexy girls who like to party and enjoy themselves. The face of the advertising campaign is Evan Rachel Wood, singer and actress."

Gucci Guilty contains the notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sophxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this range of perfume for a year and half now. This is my signature fragrance and a lot of people know it's my scent, I got so many compliments when I wore this one! It's definitely my favorite of the Guilty line. I had this one first and it lasted me a year, baring in mind I wore it daily (I had the 50ml). Then, after this was on it's last legs - I annoyingly went and bought Gucci Guilty Black. I bought it in January, it's already completely gone. The staying power of the original Guilty is honestly a milestone better than Black so personally I think the staying power was amazing! Also, I bought this fragrance entirely based off of the reviews on makeup alley, I loves Gucci Première but the reviews on here were poor and Guilty reviews were great. I do not regret my purchase at all. I'm definitely repurchasing this and I think the price is ok for this and 100% worth it. All around love everything about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Love this, love the name and love the bottle and love the smell. My all time favourite perfume without a shadow of a doubt. Its playful and alluring, seductive sexy fragrance. Have had soooo many compliments on it. It is quite expensive though. However the price does not put me off, i just look at it and sigh asking myself how can i possibly not have another bottle of this! the scent though wears off relatively quickly, you need a top up spritz every 2 or so hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it I love it!!!!!!!!! My husband purchased it for my birthday last year and every time I wear it I get more compliments than ever. Its very expensive, if I didn't receive it as a gift believe me I wouldn't purchase it on my own.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by goldenlight83

The smell is intriguing even though it cost a lot. I can definitely smell the pepper, lavender, peach, patchouli, and amber. This is a seductive scent but just don't last long. When you first apply, that's when it radiates then within 30-45 min the scent is a skin scent and maybe about 1 1/2hr the scent is gone, but I still get compliments when wear it, as long as I am trigger happy. Yes its a scent you will love, the packaging is amazing, but the price is way overpriced. Will I buy it again?, no, it will have to be deeply low priced for me to buy it. Still an amazing scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells like a mature version of Johnson's lavender baby powder. It's floral and fresh. Doesn't last longer than an hour on me and doesn't have much sillage either; I have to hold my wrist up to my nose to smell it. There isn't much to say about it. It's pleasant, but for me, not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my signature scents. (I have more than one.) I love this fragrance. It has top notes of lilac and pepper and middle notes of peach and heliotrope. It is sexy but not overtly so. It also smells expensive. The bottom note is pachouli. I wish that there was a summer version with less of that note. I recommend that you wear this fragrance before you judge it. It is one if those that smells different on your skin than paper. It may be a cool weather scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this product's beautiful packaging right away. It's gold and classy. Then I tried it and I also loved the smell of it. It's not fruity at all, it's a more mature and light scent, which I like. It's a little expensive, but I really didn't care because I loved it and thought it would be worth it. So I bought it and was horribly disappointed. The smell lasts like 20 minutes on you and then it's gone. It's not a quality product and I do not recommend it. I won't be wasting my money on this again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by abatnamedtwitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this perfume! I do not get much floral at all when I smell it. Men love it. I just really wish it lasted longer on me. I get maybe 20 minutes of being able to smell it on me after I sprayed it before its gone. Maybe I should try the lotion too. I will definitely repurchase