October 31, 2014 | 1615 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Peace, Love & Juicy Couture

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by luckymisty

I have a sample vial of this. After it dries down, it smells like fabric softener on me. The scent seems to last well enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not get any grassy notes from this. What I did get was a generic sweet floral. Nothing special about this one. On my skin, there was no change in scent. They way it smelled when I put it on was the same way it smelled hours later. I wonder of those who praised this would feel the same if it were put out by a lower end fragrance house. It's an ok scent. Just nothing original, and I would not repurchase. Thank goodness I purchased the mini size and not the full size bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by nataliieanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

this smells like pure grass/flowers, It is nice but it does not last that long.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by triste3030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given this perfume as a gift and overall am happy with it. It does smell a bit like a grass but also very fresh, just don't overdue it! Two sprays and I'm good. The bottle is also super cute! The perfume came with a matching body lotion and to be honest when I put some on I would smell like an 'old lady' as my boyfriend told me, lol. I just gave it away and kept the perfume, I like it! Now would I buy a new bottle when I ran out? Hmmmm probably not.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Carela26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff does not smell good on me. It smells synthetic and I don't smell green anything in it. I only smell flowers and chemicals. The packaging is beautiful, so goes back to not judging a book by its cover.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by akneil

This smells gross and I have no idea WHY i bought it. It smells like old lady perfume mixed with grass and alcohol and weirdness. So blah. Hate it.
The bottle is pretty... that's about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by NumberSixBiitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

GRASS

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

In my opinion this Peace Love and Juicy Couture Perfume is strictly to be sparyed onto skin only! I spray this on my wrist and back of hand and it transports me to a Forest full of green tea like scent i feel almost as if i am on a morning hike jogging in the fresh green mountain. After 25 minutes the scent morphs into the most sensuous wonderful mellow and not overdone floral Flower Power punch to your nose all the way to the drydown. This scent makes me happy and not to my surprise one of the best seller Happy Clinique perfume scent was produced by Rodrigo Flores-Roux the exact same men and nose that created this fantastic Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture. It is by far the most elegant fragrance compared to all other overly sweetened cotton candy glazed burnt caramel perfumes that is only widely accepted in this sugar crazed generation ( not to offend anyone i myself is a self proclaimed sugar scent crazed girl). Mr.Rodrigo is pretty good at makin happy-striking mood perfumes! When i spray this onto my wrist and arms i feel so in touch with nature, this perfume is delightfully adventuresome and has an extremely UNIQUE composition!Peace love and juicy perfume bottle is also excellent with a cool charm, I also decided to tie on a silk lime green ribbon inspired by Juicy Couture Viva la juicy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this perfume up at my local TJ Max for $25. I figured that was a pretty cheap price for what the Juicy Couture perfumes usually sell for. I made a mistake by buying this without smelling it. I bought it thinking that I usually love all the Juicy Couture perfumes, especially Viva La Juicy, which I have worn in the past, so this one must be good too, right? WRONG. The first time I sprayed it I nearly gagged. It's a very strong smell, not too pleasant. Smells too much like alcohol and like grandma perfume. I will be attempting to return this to TJ max tomorrow and hopefully get my money back.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I hate this! Idk why juicy couture would even put this on the market! I guess its supposed to be a fresh scent but It kind of smells like alcohol..