July 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Cleansers - Chidoriya - Komenuka/Japanese Rice Bran Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Makeup_Obsessed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is excellent. I mix this in equal parts with the adzuki bean power and mix it with a cream or oil cleanser. I rub it in circular motions on my skin for a few mins. What I like is that it is very exfoliating even though the product appears to and it does not irritate or abrade my mature and sensitive skin. I am very impressed and will order again, although the pack is big so I may not need to for some time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I looove this cleanser! For starters..the packaging is nice. You get a generous amount of powder that comes in a little silver resealable bag and also two little white cotton baggies for exfoliating. I wish it came with a little scooper but i have my own that i keep inside the packet. If you do get this try and find you a little scooper also, like the kind you get with face creams or even one from those little tuna snack packages that come with crackers ect :) You don't need alot each time you use so it should last a while. I use like a tsp. when i use in conjunction with my facial soap or a Tblsp when i use on it's own. It smells nice and comforting to me..like ...rice* It's also suuuper moisturizing. If you have sensitive, dry, allergic prone skin, i highly highly HIGHLY recommend this product and even though it's moisturizing i'm pretty sure any skintype can use it. Bet this would make an amazing winter time cleaser! It's not your usual cleansing product so don't expect foam, nor to be able to remove makeup. Using it over time i have noticed that my skin never breaks out or gets white heads and my face is waaay more smoother and even a little brighter. I do use with the white baggies every so often..it's ok. Not super exfoliating or anything, but it's gentle which is good.
Overall, i absolutely adore this product. I'm so happy to have found a cleanser that is so gentle, doesn't cause allergic reaction, versatile, and 100% natural..yay. I'm so in love with the Chidoriya line :P