October 24, 2014 | 1574 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Opheliee

This is my favourite MAC product. It well worth the money.
I have a problem skin with little inperfections and I really need a councelar to have a beautiful tan.
This councelear is the best if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer.
It cover all the imperfection and it stay really natural on the face. I use it after my cream.
After this I put the Youngblood mineral powder and the Mac blush and my make up is perfect without using a heavy foundations.
I will definetely repurchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Fishwife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a couple of days ago because my favourite concealer has been discontinued. The MA at the counter applied it and it looked good so I purchased it, but when I applied it at home it was a disaster. First, like many other posters the pump dispenses way too much product. There is a lot of waste. It is difficult to move around and blend, and even though I moisturised first, used the same brush and light hand as the MA and didn't powder (though I like a power finish-- this concealer was emphasising my fine lines so much I skipped this step) this concealer revealed lines I didn't even know I had. It doesn't crease or settle into the lines, instead it seems to sit over them, caking up and cracking open over the lines, exaggerating them-- and I don't even have that many wrinkles! Or, at least I didn't think I did until I tried this. I am going to try to work with it because it's all I have a the moment and was expensive but I'll be looking for another that is more suited to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I use NW40 Pro concealer on the inside of my face with MAC Studio sculpt NC50 on the outside. As I have yellow undertones I wouldn't have thought that NW40 would have looked good but it does. It goes on creamy and dries down very quickly to a matte finish so when you sweat it doesn't make you look greasy. It stays on all day without powder also. It's so far the 2nd best canceller I have used (the other concealed was discontinued years ago). I also have very dry skin and it doesn't aid to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by holyshiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this one because i ran out of my lancome effacernes concealer. After two days of using my face felt like it was on fire and I got huge red painfull bumps all over my face. Probably allergic, will never use this again! Plus i hate the packaging, the pump is a disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I really love this concealer! I use it as my foundation and honestly i couldn't live without it! I'm so happy i bought this. i have acne and red skin and it covers everything, actually better than my makeup forever hd foundation. I now ditched that and just use this cause it works so good and has good coverage. The only con is I wish it would make it to the end of the day. But i guess i have to find a primer or makeup spray for that. But overall this product is great and i highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by 223minx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is well worth the money if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer. The pump is great because it controls the amount dispensed and is more hygienic. I find I can use this in place of foundation if I am looking for a more natural finish or on vacation (travel friendly) and have to say I am impressed with the results. The shade I chose is a great match and covers acne scarring without being obvious. It's also easy to blend and seems to be somewhat waterproof, I have not noticed any transfers onto fabrics and can layer foundation over it without it sliding around or being compromised. Overall, though pricey, I feel this is worth the money and would recommend it without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ZayLiz

This is by far one of the best concealers you can ever try! it covers your circles perfectly! I just hate how much product comes out! *just remember a little goes a long way!*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

love this concealer! I have this in the color nc20. Most concealers oxidize on me, but this one doesn't! This concealer is medium to high coverage. I have this ENORMOUS scar on my face and this definitely minimizes the look of it. This doesn't cover my scar completely but I haven't found a concealer that does. I love the formula of it. It's thin, but it high coverage. One thing about the packaging. Like everybody says, it pumps out too much product. So, I got a little plastic container to squirt some of the product in. I wouldn't recommend it though. The container gets really messy and the product separates while in the container. I would just recommend to keep the product in it's original packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by vannii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! The best concealer I've ever used! It covers redness and dark circled perfectly. The only reason I cannot give this five stars, is because of the pump. It pumps out too much product, which makes it run out really fast. At first I though it was cheap, because I had expected it to be a lot more expensive since it is a MAC product. But because it pumps out way too much product, it actually ends up being pretty expensive in the end. I'd still buy it though because I love the finish and the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by fairynah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer is AMAZING and I'm in love with it! I had pretty dark circles and you'll just need a small amount to cover up. It also helps to brighten up the underye area so that your eyes won't have the tired look.. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it.. I got it in NW 35 and it's the perfect shade for me.. Need to use an eyecream if not it'll turn out very dry.. But it shouldn't be a problem as you can mix a lil bit with your moisturizer. I agreed with others that this product dispenses wayy too much...