MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I am a mac nc40 and use this concealer in shade nw30. I use this under my eyes to cover my dark circles. I love it. I always set it. Packaging has a pump but still gets messy.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

HOLY WHOA!!! This product is full freaking coverage!!!! I have really dark and deep under eye circles and this concealer can make me look so fresh and awake, like I actually go to bed before 5 am every night haha;) I am in the shade NW25 and I am simply in love with this stuff! I love how easy it is to blend out and lasts all day long. This will crease if you don't set it but I use a little bit of Translucent Powder to set it and it stays perfect. It's so brightening and looks natural in my opinion. It is a medium liquid that you pump out from the little bottle (packaging is on point), and the first time I used it I was so surprised at how amazing it really is. This product is totally worth the hype! Definitely worth the price too!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought I'd try something a little more expensive than my normal drug store stuff and it was disappointing... coverage was great but it was way too matte and made my skin look really dry. Yes, I moisturized and prepped my skin well... it was just not for me

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

my HG concealer- lasts all day, doesn't crease and I don't even set it, covers well. I would recommend to anyone and everyone! ( A good eye cream is a must though)

A lot of people say that this is the best undereye concealer, but I disagree. I have very dark circles on rather fair nc20 skin, and the thin consistency of this concealer doesn't do it for my undereye circles. The pigmentation is amazing for how thin the consistency is, but I need a thicker concealer to be able to cover my under eye circles. The hard candy concealer called glamoflage does the trick and I've been using that one under my eyes for years! However, the Mac Pro long wear concealer is the best one to cover blemishes and skin discoloration. I use it to cover discoloration on my nose and chin every day, and it's a perfect natural finish. I have very oily skin and for everyday I don't wear foundation, just spot cover with this stuff and don't even need to set it with a powder (but that's because I use an amazing mattifying primer underneath. Without the primer I would surely need powder). Lasts all day too! Overall this stuff is awesome at covering redness, just not darkness!

I have quite dark circles, and not very much concealers cover them good.
However this concealer does a very good job, it has much coverage.

I most like it with the beauty blender because it looks more blended and natural.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I continuously repurchase this concealer. Its easy to blend and doesnt crease on me. The only issue i have with this concealer is the packaging. I really wish that MAC would make this concealer with a wand or something to make the application easier. I feel like i waste so much product when i use the pump.

I have been using this concealer (NC30) over 4 years now, tried and tested other concealers but i always come back to use this product. It never creases on me and the colour match very well.

Although, i wish they could change the packaging because i accidentally broke 2 btls while cleaning up my make up :'(. Also, i dislike the pump because it's really hard to control how much i want to use, a little goes a long way with this product and hate to waste it

The concealer is okay - a bit cakey and chalky and you have to pull on the delicate under-eye skin to get it to cover. But the real problem is with the pump. It distributes WAY too much product, so I end up wasting it. For the price of this concealer, I expect to have a little more control over how much I use. I won't buy this product again

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is definitely worth the money. It has a very good coverage, doesn't cake on me and is long lasting. One pump is more than enough to conceal under the eyes. The concealer is also very easy to blend and doesn't break me out. I have oily skin so I have to use a prime that keeps me matte. Absolutely love this concealer!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin