Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo II

4.7

All shades contain: Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

This is my go product for my brows. I use more than one product on them, but this product is indispensable. Being a cosmetologist I have some areas that do not grow in the way that they should from years of waxing my eyebrows. This helps with the defining and filling in of areas that I'm not satisfied with. Like most makeup junkies, this is definitely not the only product I use on my brows, but this is my favorite, by far. My only complaint is the cost, it makes me cringe a little inside every time I buy it. >.<

This brow powder neatly fills the most frustrating gap in my make-up kit. I can go super-subtle with a sheer application of the light powder, or really pronounced using both powders strategically, with a tonne of effects in between.

On its own, the powder definitely lasts longer than regular eyeshadow. It stands up OK to a vigorous 45-minute workout, but if I'm in a hot and sweaty situation and need to keep up some semblance of grooming, I use it as a setting powder over something else.

Of all the brow products I've tried, this is the one they will have to prise out of my cold, dead hands. I would sooner go without mascara than this. I'm a very fair ashy blonde and have wasted an insane amount of money trying to find a good eyebrow routine. The best outcome until now was either obvious and dramatic, or just plain weird. This finally gives me an option for those times when 'invisible' make-up is called for (don't get me started on double-standards and judgemental fecks...) and it boosts the staying powder of more pronounced looks. Recommended without reservation.

HG brow product right here!
I have very light brows, and I tint and groom the regularly to keep my daily routine easy and simple. I do have som sparse areas and I need definition on the tail, arch and front of my brows. This product is so easy to use, it takes me two minutes and when set with a clear brow gel it lasts all day (and night)
Before buying this product I used dipbrow, but it took me so long to do my brows and I felt like they were too heavy for my liking. This product gives me a natural and softer brow, and I really love it!

Greatest product for filling in brows, hands down.

I have decent eyebrows, but they are a bit sparse looking if I have a full face of makeup on.

I use the darker color in this palette with my sephora angled eyeliner brush and apply the strokes evenly. The result is natural looking brows everytime, which is great because I hate that dramatic overly drawn in eyebrow look.

I will repurchase this again and again.

The only warning I have to give is to make sure that your brush or whatever applicator you're using isn't damp at all when dipping it into the product. I made this mistake before, and now parts of the palette are unusable because they ruined and hardened the powder.

Other than that, love this for my brows.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm half Asian and have pretty good eyebrows but as I get older they are getting a bit more sparse at the edges. So this is a good product for me as it looks really natural and the color is just right - one thing I have to be careful about is enhancing the contrast too much between my very dark eyebrows (dark brown, cool toned) and light skin (between nc20-25) because I'll look angry for no reason, and I don't need anything to make the RBF worse. However, girls wanting more definition or with sparser brows might want to go with the pencil from this line.

I bought the brow powder duo in Soft Brown even though my brows more closely match the dark brown shade. I'm very happy with this color as it does have just a tad of warmth and doesn't look so "blocky" when I apply it, so I can create a fuller brow when I wear heavier eye makeup and it looks great.

I know the thing these days is to match your color as closely as possible, but as a former makeup artist I tell brow newbies (my friends who need help with makeup... they think I'm the village witch doctor with this stuff) to go at least a shade lighter for the most natural look. Most people have cooler toned brows than their natural hair shade, and most brow formulations are on the cool side for this reason (nearly all of Anastasia BH colors are) so they will give the appearance of being a bit darker than your natural hair color anyway. All this being said, it's all down to personal preference. I just prefer to keep my brows more natural since I work with a lot of people and don't want to scare them.

The brow duo is a great product from a socially responsible company (they don't test on animals). Highly recommend for natural looking brows.

This is my absolute HG product for brows. I'm a natural redhead with completely fair eyebrows, it have always drawn them on with pencils which looked really unnatural and was hard to get a nice even shape that matched across brows (one higher than the other sort of issues!!).

This brow powder comes in auburn which is a great colour match for me, with an angled brush I can create professional looking brows in no time at all. It's the nearest thing to natural I'll ever get. Stays in place even after a very sweaty work out!

Only cons are that it can come out a bit dark, so best to go easy on amount of powder and build it up. It's a bit pricey too and not many UK stockists but I think it will last for ages so will definitely be worth it.

This product is basically the exact same as eyeshadow, might as well use eyeshadow as it is much cheaper than this product. Decent product, but hella expensive. Would not repurchase this again and would rather use my million of eye shadows xD

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Let me qualify this review by saying I don't use this brow powder alone, because it's not going to last for ten or twelve hours on me by itself. This powder is best applied on top of another product, such as the Brow Wiz pencil or the Brow Pomade. The pomade does a great job of filling in gaps in the eyebrow if yours is thin or over-plucked, and then the brow powder locks it in. It also works well atop wax auto pencils offered by other brands such as Smashbox and Hourglass. When you use brow powder in conjunction with pomades or waxy pencils, you won't need to touch up as frequently, if at all. If your brows don't need to be drawn on, and just need a little shaping, brow gel can fix them in place and brow powder will finish the look.

I think the range of colors is great, and the fact that you get two shades helps you customize and get an exact match. Before I found this, I used to try to find eye shadows that were brow colored, and never got exactly the right color. The Blonde Duo is a lovely match for me. My first lasted at least a year. If you find your perfect shade, I recommend using this over the corresponding pomade color, and you'll have a long-lasting brow.

Anastasia is cruelty free, which is nice.

I just bought this product and the color is great but it doesn't last long it's kind hard to blend. I find my Salon perfect duo eyebrow powder lastes longer and applies better. I was a bit disappointed because I love the brow wiz kinda of expected the same quality.

Holy grail of brow products! I love it and it comes in EVERY COLOUR possible. No matter what your brow colour there's a duo for you. It's great to apply, unlike other brow products I've used it doesn't take a lot of product to get a clean line. And it's surprisingly less expansive than what I was expecting. The packaging is cute too which wins me over completely. Worth trying for sure.

Popular Brows Products