September 20, 2014 | 1150 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo II

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by NataliaHouston33

I am just saying that I CAN'T BE WITHOUT! apply some vaseline before apply, and stay all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by mama3ez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it, but I noticed the ingredients list Bismuth, which is an acne trigger for me. So far, no bad reaction, but I will update if this changes.
Update 7/19/2014- No breakouts from the ingredients. Love this product along with the Brow Wiz from Anastasia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by miwamoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a returning user of this product. I had an affair with Korean eyebrow auto pencils, but the colors were just a tad off and I had to blend two different colors to match my very dark brown hair, so now I'm back. I originally stopped using the brow duo because of the old packaging (the silver metal compact). It was difficult to open and would fly out of my hands if I was particularly clumsy that day. After dropping it a few times, the powder inside shattered. Now I see Anastasia has repackaged this product in a black plastic compact that is easier to open. Let's hope I don't drop it.

I have this in ebony and the darker color in the compact perfectly matches my hair. It looks natural, is easy to apply with a brow brush, and lasts all day, even on hot, humid days. The color is buildable, too, so applying more will give you a bolder look. It's not waterproof, though, so it will come off if you jump in the pool. I can't live without this and I won't be straying from it again. Very little is used at a time, so one compact usually lasts me over a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in dark brown and I run my brush through both colors and use a eyebrow brush to apply. This is a nice natural look. I used to use the brow wiz but the brush end always broke and the pencil looked a little more harsh than the powder. The packaging is nice and slim and I assume that this product will last awhile. I am asian with NC 40 skin with yellow undertones and dark brown hair

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love this product!!! Use it everyday, or everyday I go out in public at least lol. I use it with the stencils that Anastacia also sells which give me a guide to go off. However if you aren't careful you can go mad with filling them in, then take away the stencil & you look crazy. Like any make-up product, and in particular brow products, it's all about the application! Would purchase this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Miamommy

I love this product- I've used this product for several years and I've tried many others, this is the best by far. It lasts all day, and goes on precisely. Great product that I count on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product too. It's lasted me a long time and I've not hit pan. The duo colours are great to work with when you have uneven brow colour on either side (like me), and the container hasn't failed, and it's kind of pretty and sleek, and easy to spot in my make up table. Fits nicely in your hand. The powders apply nicely, blend easily - not waxy and not heavy. I occasionally do find the powder 'falls' onto my cheeks. Overall the staying power is very good and my brows stay on even when I'm overheating and perspiring throughout the day! Can't remember what I paid, but it was worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is worth all the high ratings. I love this because it has a lighter shade and a darker shade so you can use the lighter shade for a softer look and the darker shade for a harsher look or mix them and create the perfect combination. It has a good consistency and a high colour payoff. It doesn't fade at all and stays in place through out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by elisjem1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this since over a year daily and I'm still with my first, so however it is quite expensive, it takes a long time to fully use it!
I totally love it. As a natural darkblond I do not have a lot of eyebrows. This is the first product I have ever tried that gives me a natural effect. Pencils are always way to heavy and hard on my face and powders with only one color are often hard to find in the right color. This is great. From a nice lady at Sephora's I learned to 'draw' lines around the edges of my brows with the darker one and fill up my brows with the lighter one, which gives a nice natural result.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mommy2lj

I dont really love this product. Its not bad but I think I like the bare essentials brow powder better. And I hate loose powder.

Seems to stick to the hairs better..