November 23, 2014 | 934 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo II

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

I love the fact this powder not only comes with 2 shades so you can get your exact match or use the lighter in the front & the darker at the tail but it's great that it has a mirror inside as well so you can do your brows on the go. ABH is the best brow products I've tried & though I have a lot more brow products I always reach towards hers. I love to use the powder on more natural days, though used with the brow wiz I can get some bold brows as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I may have reviewed this powder duo before, but I had put it aside for a while and am using it again after some skin cancer surgery near my right eyebrow. I use the taupe color in the silver compact because it's the only thing that doesn't irritate the suture line.

It looks natural, it's easy to apply with an angled brush, it stays on all day and is very easy to take off at night without rubbing. It's definitely worth the money because it lasts for a very very long time. I've barely made a dent it in!

In other words, it's a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by pookers109

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product. Will buy again, but a little goes a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by NataliaHouston33

I am just saying that I CAN'T BE WITHOUT! apply some vaseline before apply, and stay all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by mama3ez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it, but I noticed the ingredients list Bismuth, which is an acne trigger for me. So far, no bad reaction, but I will update if this changes.
Update 7/19/2014- No breakouts from the ingredients. Love this product along with the Brow Wiz from Anastasia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by miwamoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a returning user of this product. I had an affair with Korean eyebrow auto pencils, but the colors were just a tad off and I had to blend two different colors to match my very dark brown hair, so now I'm back. I originally stopped using the brow duo because of the old packaging (the silver metal compact). It was difficult to open and would fly out of my hands if I was particularly clumsy that day. After dropping it a few times, the powder inside shattered. Now I see Anastasia has repackaged this product in a black plastic compact that is easier to open. Let's hope I don't drop it.

I have this in ebony and the darker color in the compact perfectly matches my hair. It looks natural, is easy to apply with a brow brush, and lasts all day, even on hot, humid days. The color is buildable, too, so applying more will give you a bolder look. It's not waterproof, though, so it will come off if you jump in the pool. I can't live without this and I won't be straying from it again. Very little is used at a time, so one compact usually lasts me over a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in dark brown and I run my brush through both colors and use a eyebrow brush to apply. This is a nice natural look. I used to use the brow wiz but the brush end always broke and the pencil looked a little more harsh than the powder. The packaging is nice and slim and I assume that this product will last awhile. I am asian with NC 40 skin with yellow undertones and dark brown hair

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love this product!!! Use it everyday, or everyday I go out in public at least lol. I use it with the stencils that Anastacia also sells which give me a guide to go off. However if you aren't careful you can go mad with filling them in, then take away the stencil & you look crazy. Like any make-up product, and in particular brow products, it's all about the application! Would purchase this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Miamommy

I love this product- I've used this product for several years and I've tried many others, this is the best by far. It lasts all day, and goes on precisely. Great product that I count on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product too. It's lasted me a long time and I've not hit pan. The duo colours are great to work with when you have uneven brow colour on either side (like me), and the container hasn't failed, and it's kind of pretty and sleek, and easy to spot in my make up table. Fits nicely in your hand. The powders apply nicely, blend easily - not waxy and not heavy. I occasionally do find the powder 'falls' onto my cheeks. Overall the staying power is very good and my brows stay on even when I'm overheating and perspiring throughout the day! Can't remember what I paid, but it was worth it!