Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo II

4.8

All shades contain: Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

I love this! It's the best eyebrow powder and I've tried many good brands!

I have sparse brows as I have got older and I have many brow products but I have now found my HG in this product. I will be trying more of her brow products soon too, no doubt about that. This is so easy to use and goes on so easy and looks the most natural of anything that I have ever used on my brows. I also have the dual ended brush and the clear brow gel and they are all amazing. Go out and buy yourself some of this because the hype is for good reason, sometimes it's not but it is in this specific case. The best brow product ever made, a must have.

on 1/27/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My HG to make my eyebrows look amazing. Nothing I have bought has ever worked this well, and I still try other things every once in a while but I always come back to this.

on 1/24/2015 8:24:00 AM

Pros:
- long lasting
- easy to use
- natural looking brow (not over the top)

Cons:
- not smudge proof
- it's not exactly the most convenient product to travel with

on 1/13/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Easy to apply, great for natural lashes. Lasts all day, as long as I dont sweat or get too oily. Can't expect a powder to last all day. Product lasts a long time.

on 12/28/2014 11:59:00 AM

THE VERY BEST! Best product to fill in and define your eyebrows! Lasts all day and doesnt smudge. Easy to apply and a good choice of colours (can mix for different areas of the eyebrow)

on 12/28/2014 3:38:00 AM

I like the product but it's over hyped. I'm blessed with very full eyebrows but I still like to fill them in. I thought this product was going to be mind blowing but it's actually pretty average. I would buy it Again only because of the convenient packaging, and the fact that there are two shades included. I use the chocolate color. I have dirty blonde hair with darker roots

on 12/25/2014 12:12:00 PM

I love this product. I have it in the color medium brown. In the beginning i used the dark one, which was way too dark. I used the lighter one, which is really ashy - so it looks super natural. I dont have much of a brow, because i have thin scandinavian hair and I overtweezed them.. perfect mix.. NOT.

But if you know how to do your brows, then it will look fantastic!
if you dont.. then it wont look fantastic, no matter which product you use.

on 11/14/2014 9:42:00 PM

I love the fact this powder not only comes with 2 shades so you can get your exact match or use the lighter in the front & the darker at the tail but it's great that it has a mirror inside as well so you can do your brows on the go. ABH is the best brow products I've tried & though I have a lot more brow products I always reach towards hers. I love to use the powder on more natural days, though used with the brow wiz I can get some bold brows as well.

on 10/4/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I may have reviewed this powder duo before, but I had put it aside for a while and am using it again after some skin cancer surgery near my right eyebrow. I use the taupe color in the silver compact because it's the only thing that doesn't irritate the suture line.

It looks natural, it's easy to apply with an angled brush, it stays on all day and is very easy to take off at night without rubbing. It's definitely worth the money because it lasts for a very very long time. I've barely made a dent it in!

In other words, it's a winner.

Popular Brows Products