Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo II

4.8

All shades contain: Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 3/14/2015 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

FINALLY! A brow powder that doesn't look reddish. I use the color "Ash Brown" and it's the perfect shade for those of us with true ashy tones (no red or golden, kind of greyish). I actually don't think the formula is anything mind-blowing -- it feels like a harder version of eyeshadow. But I think the reason Anastasia is so popular is because they have the most natural colors out there. Like I said, every other brow powder I tried for dark brown hair made my brows look red. This is the only product I've ever tried that matches my coloring. It is pricey -- but I've had mind for a year and haven't hit pan yet. It's a good value for how long it will last.

on 3/12/2015 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the shade of this brow. Not totally smudge proof, found it wore off by the end of the day. Went on nicely, shade matched my brows beautifully. But looking for something more long lasting.

I love this! It's the best eyebrow powder and I've tried many good brands!

I have sparse brows as I have got older and I have many brow products but I have now found my HG in this product. I will be trying more of her brow products soon too, no doubt about that. This is so easy to use and goes on so easy and looks the most natural of anything that I have ever used on my brows. I also have the dual ended brush and the clear brow gel and they are all amazing. Go out and buy yourself some of this because the hype is for good reason, sometimes it's not but it is in this specific case. The best brow product ever made, a must have.

on 1/27/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My HG to make my eyebrows look amazing. Nothing I have bought has ever worked this well, and I still try other things every once in a while but I always come back to this.

on 1/24/2015 8:24:00 AM

Pros:
- long lasting
- easy to use
- natural looking brow (not over the top)

Cons:
- not smudge proof
- it's not exactly the most convenient product to travel with

on 1/13/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Easy to apply, great for natural lashes. Lasts all day, as long as I dont sweat or get too oily. Can't expect a powder to last all day. Product lasts a long time.

on 12/28/2014 11:59:00 AM

THE VERY BEST! Best product to fill in and define your eyebrows! Lasts all day and doesnt smudge. Easy to apply and a good choice of colours (can mix for different areas of the eyebrow)

on 12/28/2014 3:38:00 AM

I like the product but it's over hyped. I'm blessed with very full eyebrows but I still like to fill them in. I thought this product was going to be mind blowing but it's actually pretty average. I would buy it Again only because of the convenient packaging, and the fact that there are two shades included. I use the chocolate color. I have dirty blonde hair with darker roots

on 12/25/2014 12:12:00 PM

I love this product. I have it in the color medium brown. In the beginning i used the dark one, which was way too dark. I used the lighter one, which is really ashy - so it looks super natural. I dont have much of a brow, because i have thin scandinavian hair and I overtweezed them.. perfect mix.. NOT.

But if you know how to do your brows, then it will look fantastic!
if you dont.. then it wont look fantastic, no matter which product you use.