August 21, 2014 | 1814 users online

Cleansers - Christian Dior - Purifying Cleansing Milk w/ Crystal Iris Extract

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Daisibear

I have tried many cleansers and this one is by far the best one. It smells great, not overpowering, very nice on the skin. It's the only one I can use that actually stopped my breakouts. I have combination skin and have always had issues with cleansers being too drying or making me too oily. Doesn't foam up at all, very gentle on the eyes. I would recommend using eye makeup remover first as it's usually hard to get the mascara off. My face doesn't feel tight after washing anymore. I have been using this for about a year and a half along with the hydra life creme moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Asolutely in love with this new cleanser as it beats out any makeup remover I have used in my lifetime. So mainly I have used Mac Cleansing Oil for years to remove my makeup before I use my cleanser at night. This is better than any liquid makeup remover Ive used with a million cotton balls lol and litreally would take off the heaviest waterproof eye makeup in one rub and wash compeltely clean as nothing else ever came close for me. I have normal super clog/breakout prone skin and have always wanted to find a milk cleanser that would not dry my skin out over time but still give me that deep clean gels do. Bought this at Sephora for that reason and as a cleanser it sucks for me as mixed with water it just dissolved in my skin and doesn't clean anything. However before returning decided to randomly try it on my dry skin to remove my heavy eye makeup after a night out. On dry skin it feels so refreshing and not heavy and the tiniest amount goes a long way. Well was totally shocked that after rubbing for a few seconds and wiping off with a tissue my eyes were flawlessy insanely clean, no smears nada and super soft, no film, etc. I've tried many many makeup removing milks/cleansers this way in the past as many people swear by them but for me never came close to removing half my eye makeup and I would be left with smears, racoon eyes, and a greasy film I couldn't even wash off with water.
It is deifnitely replacing my Cleansing Oil, hard to believe, and there is nothing better than to be able to just rub and wipe after a long day or night out without having to use water or worry about breaking out if I don't wash my face. Recommend this one for all skin types as a remover and I'm sure people with dry skin who aren't at all prone to breakotus could use this as a cleanser. Also so ecstatic to have this to travel with as bringing my cleansing oil has never been fun lol. Also it is worht the price as the pump bottle will last forever.
Can't recommend everyone try this more as this is the only Dior skincar eproduct that has ever truly blown me away in being effective and not having harsh overperfumed ingredients! :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No