April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Lipclick (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am impressed with these lipclick's I have them in the shades of Sweetie Pie, Baby Luv, Bare Hug and Coral Fixation and they are all awesome colors. They are all very pigmented, creamy and leave your lips super soft. They do have a minty feel but its not that bad. I hate extremely minty lip products. I do reccomend for these to get a try. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jgoreham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this lipstick in Coral Fixation, I previously wasn't much of a lipstick wearer but I really wanted to be- I was just convinced that I couldn't, that lipsticks weren't for me. Anyhow, I decided to pick out a lipclick with a recent avon order and I'm glad I did, great lippy. I like the sheerness of this product, and I think the colour is perfect for spring/summer, Coral Fixation is a great coral/orange for somebody who's a little meek of, well, coral and orange. Very wear-able, great in the office or on the weekend. I'd like to try this lipstick in more colours. I find it lasts a few hours, and I don't seem to experience much feathering even if I don't line my lips. Nice texture. The casing is very attractive and that magnetized "click" is pretty satisfying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I generally use MAC lipsticks because I love the variety and have been satisfied so far. I am an Avon/Mark rep, but I tried the Mark Lipclick in Sweetie Pie based off of rave reviews before I became I rep. I'm so glad I did. This has become my favorite lipstick. Mine has gotten a bit melty and seemed to have fallen off of the tube, but I put it in the fridge and made it better. This is super moisturizing and last all day....everything that I want in a lipstick. These retail for $10 which is not bad; that is cheaper than some drugstore lippies. I want to try this in Bare Hug as well. Love the magnetic tube. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by eli54

I have four of the eight lipsticks. I was amazed with quality of these lipsticks for the price. There refreshing, due to, the minty feeling they have when lipstick is applied. The texture is quite amazing, because there so soft and moistuerizing so there is no dry lips. I highly recommend these lipsticks to anyone. Can't beat the price nor a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a brand new product from mark. with in my opinion and experience 8 universally appealing and flattering shades. I purchased all eight and was astounded at how all eight shades were flattering on me. That NEVER happens. The coverage and lightweight texture is identical to my Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick for a mere fraction of the cost. The innovative magnetic case is cute. The only thing that I was disappointed with was that mark. discontinued my favourite Dew Drench to introduce this line. They marketed Lipclick as also having a minty scent/flavor but, it's not the same fresh spearmint-y scent as my beloved Dew Drench. The minty scent/taste of Lipclick is a little strange. It's kinda like eucalyptus but not. It also lacks the refreshing tingle of Dew Drench. Having said all this it still deserves 5 lippies for price, shades, and high end coverage and weightlessness.