Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Concealer too lightweight, watery and sheer to cover dark circles. If this were the only concealer available, would not bother using it around eyes.

My first concealer and it's very helpful.
It does cover my scar and acne on my face and leaves a matte, natural finish. It is a little bit pink but overall it's amazing.
Terrible package. Easily to get broken.

on 8/20/2014 3:51:00 PM

I'm so bummed about this concealer, not because it doesn't look great on the skin, last all day without creasing and cover my slight dark circles, but because it gave me huge cystic acne underneath my eyes.

After the first day of using this product, I developed a ginormous cyst right below my tear duct on my right eye. Day 2 of using the product and I developed another cyst under my left eye. This is the only new product I've used on my eyes.

If you're not acne prone, this is definitely a product to check out; it's super cheap and gives good coverage.

on 7/28/2014 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this concealer in the lightest shade they had a few years ago when I was in the process of looking for a new skin makeup. This is one fo the first ones I tried. I can't remember off the top of my head what I paid for it, but I think it was under $5, so a good value. Cute little bottle, too. :)

Formula wise, this stuff was very good- perfect color match to my pale skin, and blended in flawlessly. It was very creamy and easily blendable. I used a powder to set it (I think it was the clean make-up powder, which I didn't like that much, lol). I used this sort of like a foundation, and blended in all over. So for about a week or so, I thought I hd found my new favorite concealer.

Boy, was I wrong, lol. This stuff left my skin feeling very oily, even after removal (I have dry skin normally, so this left me with the exact opposite). But worst of all, it left me with HUGE painful cystic acne! All over my face where it had been applied! (We're talking multiple-core zits here with 2-3 whiteheads PER ZIT! XD lol). Even after I stopped using it, it took several months for my skin to completely heal. Out of all the skin make-up I have ever used that has broken me out, this one by far was the worst of them. I was disappointed because the concealer initially seemed like the perfect one. I have not purchased it since then, I do not recommend it for girls with acne prone skin!

on 7/26/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My HG concealer! I've been using this for years since my mom used it to cover up her circles. I use it as concealer and on those days where I feel really confident in my skin, I'll wear it as a foundation as well. It blends well, it covers, it brightens my face, and it doesn't melt off on those hot summer days. I'm also really pale so it's nice having something that blends seamlessly into my neck and doesn't make me look like I have a bad tan. I hope CoverGirl never discontinues this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I'm loving this! Purchased this as a under eyes concealer. No, I don't have super dark circles. But I do look tired. This is quite nice. I can layer this without making it look cakey. the color creamy beige is a perfect match for my fair warm complexion (revlon buff). Will update how it performs on acne.

on 7/3/2014 5:25:00 PM

OK coverage, but definitely not a good highlighter in my opinion. Doesn't brighten my face the way id like it to..nor cover my dark circles as much as id like. Not the worst drugstore concealer but nowhere near the best.

on 6/2/2014 11:14:00 PM

I absolutely love this concealer. I have really clear skin so this is just what I need. However if some people need more coverage, this isn't the best option

on 5/19/2014 4:10:00 AM

LOVE IT! im definitely not a concealer kinda girl i avoid it because ive never found one that worked for me but WOW this stuff is awesome! covers zits/redness perfectly, not greasy, doesn't crease and for me with dry combo skin it lasts all day with a setting powder. its not heavy and feels very natural on the skin its 5-6 dollars @ walmart so the price isnt bad under the eyes its doesnt completely cover dark circles but masks it and makes them less noticeable definitely will repurchase :-)

This concealer is a must in my makeup routine! BUT, not to conceal. It has very little coverage, but the colour range goes light enough for me to use it as a highlighter under my eyes! Not many drugstore brands have light enough concealers to use on my very pale skin, but this one is great! It lasts a while, but once again, not very much coverage.