Lierac concentre mesolift

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

One of the best serums i have tried,a bit sticky but makes my skin glow,a pleasant smell,no bad reaction and pimples,alcohol free and good ingredients.

on 1/26/2014 7:20:00 PM

The best serum that I tried! Packaging is great -see through glass bottle, little pipet you can adjust the right amount of the serum with. Before runing out of it, I turned the bottle up-side-down to get it all out. Texture is light, absorbes within a minute and leaves a soft, pulped skin...really radiant! Unlike some other serums (most, in my experience) it's not sticky and doesn't sting at all. Very nice, refreshing smell. I used it twice a day and it lasted round 3 months. A bit pricey, but would buy it again. Local pharmacies run ot of it, so I bought another, but will bi checking for it!

on 9/27/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wow,this just rocks!!! ihave used it for about 5 days and the difference it made is remarkable.more clear,luminiscent and brighter skin.lovvving it.and also grease free. would reccomend highly.

on 9/12/2013 3:54:00 AM

I liked this serum very much. It contains Vitamins A, B5, B6, C, E and minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and manganese) and my favorite ingredient - hyaluronic acid.
I always follow with a moisturizer (the whole point of hyaluronic acid is that your skin can take up more moisture - but you need to actually give that moisture). it does indeed feel a bit tacky in the beginning but it leaves your skin plump and glowing.

it has a small pipette applicator which makes it hard to get to the last bit of product, plus the price is quite steep and I feel I ran through it quite quickly (2 months)

on 7/4/2013 11:07:00 AM

Well my cousin, which is a pharmacist, gave me some samples of this Mesolift Serum. I liked it a lot, even if it needs to be combined with the right cream (some minutes after having applied it) to work best. I have never tried combining it with the Mesolift Cream, I combined it with the Decleor Night Balm and it worked WONDERS the very first time I put it on. Skin smoother, radiant, clear, looking pure and fresh. It burns a bit when you apply it - it's the high vitamins content I guess. A very good product, its quality is comparable with the Resurfacing Activator by Skinceuticals.

on 6/16/2013 2:28:00 PM

This stuff is fine, it's ok.... just use a little, a dropper-full, and smooth it over your entire face. I find it just as effective as the creme, and I love the smell of both ... but I prefer the texture of the creme. I buy that one over and over, this one, just once. Would be good if you want to combine with a more moisturizing creme.

on 9/18/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the previous reviewer. I am huge HUGE fan of the Mesolift creme but not of the serum. It really didn't do anything for me, plus was a bit runny for my taste. The lady at Duane Reade suggested that I use the Mesolift creme+Mesolift serum for amazing results which I did buy and forked out a fortune in the process. Didnt work for me though..

I would suggest you to use the Mesolift creme which is awesome (make my skin soft, plump and radiant), have been using it a day creme/night creme for over a year and skip the fancy overpriced serum.

on 9/2/2010 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product cost me 60 bucks and definitely not worth the price. IT uses a technique called mesolift.The dropper is used to put on the cheeks and it's suppose to tone and make your skin radiant. I used half a bottle. No changes in skin tone whatsoever.

Popular Treatments (Face)