September 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil-Absorbing Sheets

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I love these so much! they absorb all the oil on my face without leaving smudging my makeup and they are super inexpensive! the thickness and material of them is perfect! if you have oily skin this is an essential product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are my favorite oil blotting/absorbing sheets (so far!). They are not paper-based like a lot of other brands. They are a light blue color and turn a darker, more transparent blue after it soaks up your facial oil. This makes it much easier to see how much oil the sheet has soaked up from your face. I found that the product does contain mineral oil, but this has never negatively affected my combination, sensitive skin.

Ingredeints: Propylene, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), 3, 4 Dimethylbenzyl Idene Sorbitol, Zinc Stearate, Ultramarines

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by louy

I've been hooked on these sheets ever since I tried them 5 years ago. They are a must have in my purse. I prefer to use sheets rather than powder to reduce shine.

The sheets are a thin blue "cloth," similar to MAC's oil absorbing sheets, but much cheaper. They aren't the hard paper things that some other brands use. They also don't contain any powder, which I like.

The only problem is the packaging. There is this sticky tape on the underside of the cover that you can uncover. When you close the lid the tape sticks to the top sheet so when you open it up one sheet pops up. This is a nice idea, however, more often than not, more than one sheet is pulled out and a sheet gets wasted (it's hard to save that extra sheet).

Get 50 sheets/pack.