April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Silver

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Another eyeliner that seriously deserves some love! I, for one, love silver eyeliners and this was just what I was looking for! I got this in a holiday set of three eyeliners for $3- awesome bargain, so this eyeliner cost approximately a dollar. Nobody can complain about that price. The packaging is cheap-looking- a lot like Revlon Colorstay's liquid eyeliner- a conic tube, and it feels cheap too. Now, for the actual eyeliner. The brush is very thin, and the stopper is very tight, so it is not possible to get a ton of product on it. I do admit that it is a more sheer silver eyeliner. Wearing it by itself will not do you any good! It does have a nice, reflective sheen with one coat, and with maybe two coats it will do wonders. I suggest wearing it on top of black liquid eyeliner or very dark eyeshadow- trust me, it looks gorgeous!! I have not had any staying power issues with this eyeliner. I would repurchase and recommend to everybody!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another product that I am stunned at the reviews. Of course, everyone has an opinion and they will always vary :-)I loved everything about this product EXCEPT the application brush. The color was very metallic/chromy silver (very eye catching...no pun intended ;-) good consistancy, not too runny or watery and not too thick, similar packaging to the previous dozen or so liquid liners I have purchased from all brands. Like I stated, like everything EXCEPT the brush. Would be the HG IF the brush was more like the felt tip you see on some pen liners. This one has the standard "paint brush" like applicator...similar to the majority of liquid liners. I have only found one liquid type liner that provides a felt-tip like applicator and that was Wet and Wilds waterproof formula. All paint brush type liners are hard to apply thinly when attempting to go over bottom & upper lashes. Over all I'd buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Yikes. I'm with the other reviewers on this one. Silver was the first liquid eyeliner from ELF I purchased, and I was almost scared to try any other because my experience with it was horrible. Applying it, the color looked great and I liked it. However, a couple minutes later, it dried and became extremely irritating, drying, and flaky all over my lids. Into the trash it went.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

From the holiday trio. Thin, slow to dry, and the brush on mine has a lot of wild hairs. Not a fan.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

If you only put one ''coat'' on it's still sheer so I put on another one (ok, it might have been two) and it looked great but two minutes later it started to dry and my eyelids felt so tight and itchy I had to wash it off. Pretty much useless. I just can't believe I missed these reviews, I always check on MUA before I buy a product and because ''copper'' was so great I thought this might be too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Way to sheer, watery, and takes forever to dry. Not impressed and will not be a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I also got this in the holiday 3-pack, and I'm not impressed either. The silver one is very sheer and streaky. It would be soooo cool if it was like the others. Oh well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this as a liner close to the lashline over a dark grey/black eyeshadow. It looks pretty on but only if you can get it on. its silvery clear application, its not smooth and even like the black and brown liquid eyeliners. I got a set of 3 eyeliners for $3 and this was in it. Im not impressed by this product, but hey its $1 and I have tried much worse products for alot more money.