April 19, 2014 | 1680 users online

Polishes - Orly - Rage

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by whitelace6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was intrigued by the polish description but skeptical to order it online. I read it had a bronze tone which I didn't want for my cool complexion. I was looking for that perfect rose gold, and here it is. This is a stunning, beautiful, well-pigmented foil. I see no graininess or bubbling. It is the perfect consistency, easy to apply, and there are no noticeable brushstrokes. It's very pretty as 1 or 2 coats, and it lasts for a number of days (I use a Revlon top coat). I really like the easy-grip handle on the bottle too. This is an amazing, gorgeous polish that will get you noticed. It's hard to stop admiring it! Absolutely lovely and unique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

This is absolutely stunning and is the perfect rose gold color for my skin tone and makes my nails look almost luminous. It goes on opaque with one coat which I like and does not apply streaky. It really picks up the light and doesn't seem to be too garish out during the day time. As for the bottle itself, it now has a rubber top to provide grip. I see this being a flattering shade for anyone and it is a fun, but beautiful shade to own. I am glad to have it in my collection. I found my bottle at Sally's for less than eight dollars. I highly recommend to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Rage never lets me down. It applies easily, dries quick, doesn't chip, and matches pretty much any outfit. And on top of all that, it somehow manages to be both blingy & workday appropriate at the same time. People talk about "day to night" clothing and makeup looks...well Rage is truly a "day to night" polish: the microshimmer screams to be admired in the morning sun, the rose gold tone will help it blend into the background under fluorescent office lights, and the foil finish will light up your nails in low lighting situations such as restaurants or clubs. Top 10 polish for me every year since I purchased. Truly a must-have in every collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new favorite polish. Love rose gold metallic finish on this one. Good staying power as well with minor chipping after a week of wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this polish! It's been a summer staple for the past 3 years..I agree with the reviewer below, the color is unique..kind of a metalic nude. The formula is great, takes only one coat (but I usually do 2). It dries fast and doesn't chip easily. And it looks amazing on my toes in the summer. I get lots of compliments on this one. I love to wear this when we go on tropical vacations becasue it last and looks so pretty in the sun..also goes with pretty much any outfit..love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I love metallic polishes and I thought Rage would be like Butter London's Fairy Lights (metallic silvery-pink) or The Old Bill (metallic rose-gold). But it actually turned out to be more of a metallic nude (cool!) on my nails. I wasn't expecting this color to be unique at all but in its own way, it is. Totally decent formula, no problems with application or wear. The color is a bit flashy, if you prefer more conservative or classic shades you might want to steer clear. But it's pretty and fun to wear, easy to see why it's so popular. Thumbs up for this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first orly polish. I love it!! Color is a pale rose gold shade with silver?? Shimmer running through it. Super opaque in one coat but I always apply my usual 2 coats. Formula is not too thick and not too thin; dries really fast. On my nails, polish looks gorgeous!!! Almost foiled. Def would repurchase this shade and try out others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, foiled finish, rose gold colored polish. Opaque for me in one coat, yet I like wearing two. This color is probably suitable for most skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Picon08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

One of my favorite nail polishes opaque in nearly one coat, highly pigmented, dries quickly and to a smooth finish. I love the (now old) Orly bottles with the rubber grip. It was chip free a week later too. There is a reason people rave about this rose gold foil nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by iceicemaybe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love orly and this is one of my favorite colours it kind of a light bronze colour and really glittery! Stays on and doesn't chip after a few days it wears at the tips!! Great price and I love the grip top on the bottle!!!