Dove deep moisture bodywash for sensitive skin

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/12/2015 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm about five washes in and my body is itchy. At first I just thought that maybe I was more dry than usual but then I started to notice random, little, red bumps all over my body. The packaging is so bulky that I get so nervous that it'll slip out of my hand and catch my big toe. No, I'll never buy again.

on 8/2/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this for my husband after years of telling him that the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash was too harsh for his insanely dry skin. The skin on his back was actually flaking and cracking. I’d put my super-rich Cetaphil cream on his back and it would be dry again an hour later. I tried to get him to use my Dove Body Wash (the original Deep Moisture formula) but he said it smelled girly, so I got him this unscented, though NOT fragrance-free, version instead. At first, he didn’t like that this said “Sensitive Skin” and didn’t want to use it, so I took a sharpie and crossed out “Sensitive” and wrote “Tough” instead. He then realized he was being stupid and tried it. After a week, his skin was healed and months later, he was man enough to buy this for himself. If he ever neglects to buy it for himself, I’ll pick some more up for him. On a side note, I hate the packaging. The flip top is so small and oddly cone-shaped, while the bottle is wide and doesn't want to stay on the shower ledge.

on 9/5/2010 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

LOVE this stuff. I mix it with Bath & Body's Twilight Woods Body Wash & lemme' tell you, sooo moisturizing & smells divine. I see why it wins awards! I try out different products all the time but this is a keeper & on my favorites list for sure!

on 9/2/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This review is for both the regular deep moisture and the sensitive skin deep moisture. Both moisturize and foam really, really well. the foam is intense, yet feels light on the skin. The regular though has an unpleasant scent. The scent is strong with a floral and almost melon scent to it. It is no where near the smell of the lovely dove bar. So, I prefer the sensitive skin. While it does have fragrance in it, it is mild and I think some may not even detect it. I highly recommend this body wash in the sensitive skin formula.

UPDATE: I am not sure if the formula was changed, but the sensitive skin now has fragrance in it (check the ingredients) even thought it notes on the front that it is fragrance free. The scent is obvious when you use it. I no longer like it because the scent is unpleasant. I am going back to the pink dove bar (see my review for that one).

Popular Body Skincare Products