Avon SuperMagnify

WATER/EAU SHELLAC WAX/CIRE DE LAQUE BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE STEARIC ACID COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA BIS-PEG-12 DIMETHICONE BEESWAX C18-38 ALKYL HYDROXYSTEAROYL STEARATE TRIETHANOLAMINE AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER PVP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER PARAFFIN PHENOXYETHANOL AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLENE GLYCOL GLYCERIN PROPYLPARABEN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE POLYQUATERNIUM-10 GALACTOARABINAN DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE POLYQUATERNIUM-11 POLYQUATERNIUM-7 LAURETH-30 SORBITAN STEARATE PEG-40 STEARATE SILICA MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 BLUE 1 LAKE/CI 42090 CARMINE/CI 75470 CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN/CI 77289 CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS/CI 77288 FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE/CI 77510 MANGANESE VIOLET/CI 77742 MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891

on 5/15/2013 11:16:00 AM

-.o This is all I would say about this mascara as it does nothing... dunno if it was dried out and had been hoarded too long as my MIL gave it to me on Mother's day and I chucked it after trying to put it on the first eye, sadness. So much sadness.

on 11/16/2012 3:50:00 PM

Second tube of this. I use this soley on my bottom lashes as the brush is very small and rubber bristled.

My shade: Black

Pros:
Small brush for corner lashes/bottom lashes.
Rubber bristles help prevent clumps.
Doesn't flake or smudge even when crying.

Cons:
Smells slightly funny when wet.

on 11/6/2012 1:46:00 AM

Got this product based on the reviews here.
At first I was impressed how long, thin and separated this mascara makes my lashes. Makes a very natural look.
Later on I started to think that I need more volume and it takes too many coats to create longer and fuller lashes.
Also my friends didn't seem to be to impressed by my lashes. Their lashes looked better...But my mom liked them and after she tried Avon mascara it looked great on her.

UPDATE: If you want a dramatic effect, this mascara is good to use over another volumizing mascara like Avon Luxe Seductive Mascara which is new I think. I just got it yesterday from a new catalog and it's so great!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mom got me this mascara and I have to say, I love it! I love that it has a smaller mascara wand compared to other mascaras, because i have quite small, thin lashes, and this wand makes it so much easier to apply, and it works great! I don't end up getting product on my eyelids like I do with other really big mascara wands. I wish Avon didn't discontinue this mascara from its line, because I would definitely repurchase this again! This one reminds me of the Covergirl lashblast length mascara in the yellow packaging. They are both by far my favourite mascaras.

on 7/13/2012 8:43:00 AM

I just recieved this yesterday as part of the eye package deal for 10 in which you recieve the clinical eyelift cream and a pair of sunglasses.

I love everything about this mascarra. The wand is great and provides an even coverage and makes my lashes look really long. The shade is subtle and most suitable for day time wear and does not make your lashes feel heavy or full of product. I think thelashes would get lost under a lot of heavy eye make up.

I received a lovely compliment on my lashes this morning which has never happened in my life.

on 6/15/2012 10:50:00 AM

I was very upset to recently find out that Avon discontinued this mascara - that said I've decided to review it anyway. I received this as a gift for my birthday over a year ago and was instantly shocked by it. At first my shock was not of the pleasant variety because I have naturally long lashes and when I curled them and added this they exploded and were hitting my eyebrows. I only disliked it at first because I had been used to a more natural look and this made my eye lashes stand out a lot more. However after deciding to try it again I loved it; it left them longer, held a curl very well, went on smoothly, didn't clump and separated my lashes all in one coat. I'm very sad they discontinued such a great mascara especially because of how affordable it had been. I'd say it was one of the best mascaras out there.

on 2/10/2012 10:09:00 PM

When I first ordered this product, I ordered it in black and got my order in brown. However, when I finally applied it on, I didn't care about the color anymore, even if it looked awkward with my black brows and black hair! I didn't expect a thin brush to do much to my lashes, but the effect was pretty flattering. It lengthens and curls so well, but not so much on volume so you really have to wiggle the wand or add a coat or two of volumizing mascara. I always get compliments on my lashes when I use it, and has compared to my MAC mascaras. The formula, I'm not so fond of, though. It had a really unpleasant smell and expired quickly. I might have just gotten a bad batch.

This mascara is really great; it makes my eyelashes so long that I get compliments on them! I would buy it again, but I think it's been discontinued... That's what the website says at least.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'd been eyeing this mascara for quite awhile. I'm talking years. Always saw it in the catalogue but never came around to buying it until this week. It was $5 (CAD) which is a great price. The bristles are so tiny, and there are so many of them. This really aids in coating each lash and giving great separation. It takes some time, but the results are lovely. The wand makes it so easy to coat the lashes from every angle. It's not big on volume, but it's great for defining, lengthening and holding a curl. My lashes are already long, I'll admit, but I always like to give them that extra oomph. This mascara definitely delivers! I'd also like to note that, even with the multiple coats of this applied to my lashes, they still feel soft and fluttery and look neatly fanned out. I give it a 4 because, although I do enjoy this one, I still like Prestige's "My Biggest Lashes" more. : )

on 9/7/2011 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara that coats each and every lash. I have asian eyes and my lashes are short and sparse, this is the the best mascara to take care of this problem.