Kanebo Kracie Naive Facial Cleansing Foam - Pomegranate

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/22/2013 4:14:00 AM

I had this in rose and now i just started using green tea version. I don't know if this is right place to write about the product since mine isn't pomegranate but i don't think it has a big difference. Anyway it lasted forever so you really need only a little bit of the product. It's really gentle and cleances all the makeup well. I tried making a foam with a net and it was really soft and fluffy but i felt it didn't cleanse that well which is kind of weird. Only downside is it stinged my eyes sometimes. But all in all i liked this really much and like i said i already have another one.

on 4/9/2012 8:02:00 PM

I got a sample of this with something else I purchased, and i absoluted hated this product. :\ I normally use a cleansing oil to clean off makeup, then use a facial cleanser (like this one) to wash off any residue and clean my skin gently.

This thing totally doesn't wash off clean! it left a very obviously greasy and thick waxy like feel on my face, and i felt like my face was starting to burn or something. i couldn't even just wash it off and be done with it, i HAD to use my normal face cleanser to try to wash this thing off, it was that bad. It felt like some kind of bad allergic reaction or something. D:

whatever the case with the allergy, it is undeniable that i felt a very waxy residue being left on my skin. not fun. :\

on 2/11/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like it very much.

I LOVE this stuff. It doesn't leave my skin dry and somehow I feel like my skin is amazing after I use this. It has definitely improved my skin texture too (previously I was using TBS's Tea Tree Oil cleanser day and night and my skin wasn't too fond of it). I only paid $6, definitely worth it!

To those saying it doesn't wash makeup off well... it's not makeup remover, you should be using something different to take your makeup off anyway. Personally I use OCM and then cleanse with this.

on 8/29/2011 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Another favorite Kanebo facewash (the other one is the Peach scent). This one claims to "firm" the face, but I certainly don't feel anything besides a nice clean feeling after washing. A pea size creates a rich lather, so the tube will last a while. It's decent priced and can be found in most Japanese and Chinese beauty store and or market.

on 7/21/2011 4:33:00 AM

I agree with makeupforfun that this is a very basic cleanser that does it's job averagely. I like the smell though. I have oily and acne prone skin but is doesn't make it better or worsen it. I can't wait for it to finish because I want to try another cleanser.I have yet to find my hg cleanser. So far I have tried hada labo, clinique, neutrogena, Himalaya, lancome, dermalogica, olay, garnier, cetaphil and biotherm cleanser. Worth a try for the cheap price (rm 15 for 110g, less than 5 dollar)

on 6/2/2011 4:31:00 PM

I been using shiseido Skin Care line for many years. The cleanser I used made my skin tight, So I finally step up and went out to buy new cleanser, none of them work so well =[. So I saw my friend who use Japanese and Korean skin care, so I brought the same one...instead my is peach.....it WORKS SOOOOOO GOOOD!! it makes my face so soft and clean. It doesn't clean make up well,,,,but I always use a make up remover towel then Ill use the cleanser. It's very foamy. & so much cheaper than shiseido.

on 9/1/2010 6:09:00 PM

This is a pretty standard inexpensive foaming cleanser. It does not remove makeup well. Not even foundation, let alone eye makeup. But it does not dry out my skin. Just very basic cleanser. I finished up a tube and have one more stocked up at a sale. I will not repurchase as there are many other cleansers in the market to try.