October 31, 2014 | 904 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go Fresh - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to only use Dove. I love the cucumber one but I thought it would be cool to try a new scent and I was having problems with the cucumber one making my arm pits smell sour by the end of the day and I've noticed this one does the same. I don't know what happened with this go fresh line and maybe it's just me. I had a problem with Ban discontinuing working for me as well after a couple years. Time to find a new brand. So sad

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by monka191

In my opinion dove rules the market with deodorants. Without any doubt, great smell, long lasting and what else do you need. Great stuff and fair price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

This works well enough. It keeps me dry during the day at work, and is effective during workouts too. The scent is acceptable, but I was expecting to like it more than I did. Pomegranate and lemon sounds amazing- I love both notes- but the scent is really ho-hum. That aside, this is a good deodorant, but next time I will likely select a different scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, the scent worked all day, even in the summer. What I didnt like about this in the end is it left weird residue in the armpit of my clothes. If you can find the 5 pack of these at Costco, its pretty cheap compared to other deodorants.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My faves for many years now. Lasts a long time without getting a weird end of the day smell that I get with others. Have had compliments on my smell thinking it was my perfume. So has my friend that wears it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Firekiss16

Love the smell but it's super expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the travel sized spray of this scent and I love it! It's my favourite deodorant ever!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by zaintek

Didn't last that long, poor protection. Still perspired with it. Reacted to my chemistry, did not like it at all. I found the cucumber and green tea much better and it lasts longer. Find it peculiar that the same brand but different performance.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Favorite scent although it's not the best against sweat protection. I use Sweat Block wipes for sweat. I HIGHLY recommend that. Anyway, I give it a 4 because the scent is great and it's different than those weird scents from other lines, I just wished it lasted longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dunno if I just have manly pits but this stuff only lasts for 2 hours on me! Not OK! I used Degree women and that lasts all day and I never worry about lifting my arms with that on. This just doesn't cut it. Which sucks because I love all of the scents from Dove deodorants.