Dove Go Fresh - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent

3.6

on 2/28/2015 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Definitely does its job. Keeps me dry throughout the day, lasts all day, and smells lovely. To the people having trouble with their deodorants not working anymore: Your body can actually adapt and become "immune" (in a sense) to your deodorant. Just so you know.

on 10/28/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I used to only use Dove. I love the cucumber one but I thought it would be cool to try a new scent and I was having problems with the cucumber one making my arm pits smell sour by the end of the day and I've noticed this one does the same. I don't know what happened with this go fresh line and maybe it's just me. I had a problem with Ban discontinuing working for me as well after a couple years. Time to find a new brand. So sad

on 6/8/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion dove rules the market with deodorants. Without any doubt, great smell, long lasting and what else do you need. Great stuff and fair price.

on 5/26/2014 5:53:00 AM

This works well enough. It keeps me dry during the day at work, and is effective during workouts too. The scent is acceptable, but I was expecting to like it more than I did. Pomegranate and lemon sounds amazing- I love both notes- but the scent is really ho-hum. That aside, this is a good deodorant, but next time I will likely select a different scent.

on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Surprisingly, the scent worked all day, even in the summer. What I didnt like about this in the end is it left weird residue in the armpit of my clothes. If you can find the 5 pack of these at Costco, its pretty cheap compared to other deodorants.

on 4/25/2014 12:15:00 AM

My faves for many years now. Lasts a long time without getting a weird end of the day smell that I get with others. Have had compliments on my smell thinking it was my perfume. So has my friend that wears it.

on 2/27/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell but it's super expensive

on 2/22/2014 8:09:00 AM

I have the travel sized spray of this scent and I love it! It's my favourite deodorant ever!!

on 12/23/2013 6:32:00 PM

Didn't last that long, poor protection. Still perspired with it. Reacted to my chemistry, did not like it at all. I found the cucumber and green tea much better and it lasts longer. Find it peculiar that the same brand but different performance.

on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 AM

Favorite scent although it's not the best against sweat protection. I use Sweat Block wipes for sweat. I HIGHLY recommend that. Anyway, I give it a 4 because the scent is great and it's different than those weird scents from other lines, I just wished it lasted longer.