April 17, 2014 | 1731 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go Fresh - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Firekiss16

Love the smell but it's super expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the travel sized spray of this scent and I love it! It's my favourite deodorant ever!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by zaintek

Didn't last that long, poor protection. Still perspired with it. Reacted to my chemistry, did not like it at all. I found the cucumber and green tea much better and it lasts longer. Find it peculiar that the same brand but different performance.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Favorite scent although it's not the best against sweat protection. I use Sweat Block wipes for sweat. I HIGHLY recommend that. Anyway, I give it a 4 because the scent is great and it's different than those weird scents from other lines, I just wished it lasted longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dunno if I just have manly pits but this stuff only lasts for 2 hours on me! Not OK! I used Degree women and that lasts all day and I never worry about lifting my arms with that on. This just doesn't cut it. Which sucks because I love all of the scents from Dove deodorants.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NO SWEAT PROTECTION WHATSOEVER. This stuff smell ok. That's about the only pro of the product. The sweat protection maybe lasts a half an hour. I fin myself reapplying as often as I see the stick. Not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a few deodorants in the Dove Go Fresh line, and I have to say this is my favorite. The scent is fresh and it has that slight hint of sweetness that's feminine but also refreshing. A stick of Dove deodorant lasts me very long because I don't have too reapply that often; its very long-lasting. I like the packaging a lot; the colors are pretty and fun. The deodorant itself is very soft and nourishing so it doesn't irritate my armpits, it only moisturizes them. I used to have bumps from shaving on my armpits, but when I use Dove, they disappear. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin and people who like a light, clean fragrance that isn't overpowering.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

Smells really nice and moisturizing like all Dove products, but also (like all Dove anti-perspirants) does not work that well. Fine for the winter when I am not sweating much, but otherwise more of a deodorant than an anti-perspirant.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this line of dove deoderants for a while now, and I've tried gofresh in multiple different scents. I'll keep buying it as long as they keep making it. Nothing else has worked quite so well for me, so it is kind of a no-brainer. Deoderant is something that I have no desire to experiment with and aluminum-free deoderants just do not work for me.

Pros: Smells great, WORKS to prevent sweat and odor, and doesn't stain clothes (as long as you let it dry for a few seconds before putting on a shirt). It's not too expensive and lasts a while. It doesn't feel rough going on or wet once it's on, which are two things I find super annoying about some deoderants. It's also very easy to find in a travel size at any CVS or Walgreens.

Cons: I honestly wish it didn't have so much fragrance in it. I will try and find an unscented version next time, if there is one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Courtney16

this is the best deodorant I have ever used. Because throughout the day I smell it and it lasts longer than any other deodorant I have ever used. I felt my armpits at the end of the day one time and they were dry. But I still do get sweaty sometimes. The only thing is I used this and put on a black shirt and had deodorant stains on my shirts. But I won't knock a point off because black attracts things easily. It only seems to happen when I wear black. I normally get really sweaty but I take my shirt off and there is barely any sweat stains. So overall this deodorant is amazing. Will repurchase. (: