April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss in Color of Hope

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up pretty cheap from Big Lots. Not sure what inspired me to buy it as I typically don't buy L'Oreal products. But it was cheap, so I thought, why not? While I do actually really like the color, this stuff doesn't last more than an hour or so. Never fail? More like always fail.

If something advertises that it will last 6 hours, it should last more than one. Don't recommend and won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing the Infallible lipgloss w/the funky triangle-loop wand applicator, not the paint-on lipcolor duo in the 1st picture above.

This color is beautiful, a very sheer & lovely shade of MLBB mauve w/just a touch of shimmer. Not sure if it's still on the market but if it is I'd buy it again.

Love Infallible glosses - they are sheer, shiny, longwearing, & moisturizing. I use a little bit & don't have to keep reapplying it.
The packaging is attractive & easy to use (the applicator is weirdly unique but I got used to it & actually like it a lot) & you get a lot of product in the tube IMO. Infallible lipgloss is a great product. Color Of Hope is one of my favorite shades. On my lips it comes out a sheer rosey pinky-mauve that looks like my liptone enhanced & not makeup-y.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty neutral-nudey-mauve color. The best way I can describe it is that if you put MAC VGV lipstick into a L'Oreal Infallible gloss - this would be it. It even has the same gold flecks.

I have a few of these Infallible glosses now (please feel free to check out my other reviews!) and this one is a great addition to my collection.

When I use these glosses, I put a swipe of lip balm on my lips before putting it on. I know some people do it the other way around as well. This seems to help with the sticky feeling that these glosses can sometimes give you. This color looks great with neutral eyes, and I'm sure it would look great with smokey eyes as well.