November 23, 2014 | 987 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the new packaging and new formula of the Banana Boat Sport line. I bought this at the beginning of summer for sailing because it was the most promising and least expensive. I now use it under my make up instead of moisturizer.

On the bottle:
Front:
Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen
SPF UVB 15
AvoTriplex High UVA
Long Lasting Protection, Sun Tested, Sun Proven
Non Greasy, Won't Run Into Eyes, Very Water/Sweat Resistant

Back:
Provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity. Our patented AvoTriplex technology helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the active dry protect formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel. Just grab this no-slip pack & go!

Fragrance free
Non-greasy
Won't run into eyes
Recommended skin caner foundation - recommended as an effective UV sunscreen.

Apply generously to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure
Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying
Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age

Also I read on the website that this is a 100% photostable sunscreen. That info is found under the FAQs.

I sail a lot and the sun is quite strong here. This holds up and I never burn. I do reapply if I end up in the water, but the formula is nice. It goes on well and sinks in quickly. A little goes a long way, so you really can layer it. I never notice a white cast in pics. I put it under foundation and it works well for that too. I don't get oily as fast as I would with just a low spf moisturizer, but my skin feels good too. There are some vitamins and good ingredients for skin in here. I don't know if it causes break outs, I haven't had that issue. It can feel a little heavy if I'm sweating a lot, but nothing intense. I think the key to preventing breaking out is to removing it completely when you don't need it on your skin anymore since it is resistant to moisture.