Lancome Juicy Tubes - Sirop de Grenadine

on 3/29/2011 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a nice clear lipgloss with the usual Lancome JT quality. I like the sheen that it gives, and I like the scent. It really smells like grenadine. I found this in one of my makeup drawers and totally forgot I had it. Since discovering it I have used it everyday and am always out of it. I qould liek to purchase again, but it has been discontinued. I will have to find something similar.

on 5/11/2006 11:54:00 AM

my first juicy tubes lip gloss... in my eyes it started a change it the concept of lip glosses so it has a really important place in my heart... it also is the first tube of lip gloss that i've finished... a classic gloss but since then lancome came with better ones...

This was my very first juicy tube for many years ago. It smells really, really good. Its a sheer hotpink color that goes on clear.

on 5/26/2005 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have no complaints about this except for the price. It's a very pale, barely-there pink perfect for wearing every day. It's just the right amount of shiny, lasts a long time, is easy to apply and fits in my pocket. My favourite by far.

on 7/25/2003 11:50:00 AM

One of the older JTs, so I got this on ebay. It's basically a clear gloss that gives a nice shine but nothing else. I like this one, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it.

on 6/30/2003 4:29:00 AM

This is a bright pink gloss in the tube, which pretty much goes on clear and shiny. It has a very sweet smell, which may be too much for some people, but it doesn't bother me. It has lasted me a really long time.. I've had it for about 1 and a half years, and am still nowhere near finishing it, though I've used it quite consistently since I bought it.

on 2/3/2003 2:37:00 AM

This is an older JT (came out in 2000 I think, maybe 2001) and the older ones were not as thick and sticky as the ones today are. This one is a lovely scented pink gloss that is sheer and gorgeous on the lips. It's my favourite JT of all time.

on 1/8/2003 7:41:00 PM

I would give it 3.5 instead of 3. The color looks hot pink in the tube but goes on clear.. very glossy when just applied, but it quickly disappeared on my lips =( Love the smell, makes me wanna eat it!! I don't really like the packaging, it's hard to apply evenly and I sometimes squeeze out too much. But overall, a pretty nice gloss!

on 10/25/2002 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this. It goes on clear with loads of shine. It moisturizes my lips really well and it lasts on for a long time without needing to be reapplied. I love love the yummy scent!

on 10/23/2002 4:19:00 AM

I luv the scent of this too, but to me I thought it smelt more like raspberry lollies, very sweet! Very shiny, has alright staying power. Although it looks very pink in the tube, it seems to come out basically clear on my lips, which is fine with me. Don't know if it was worth $35 AUS for one lipgloss, but I'm quite satisfied overall..

Recommended for Medium Skin