Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

3.9

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 12/21/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have normal/dry skin and was looking for a lighter moisturizer to use during the summer months. The cream feels nice going on, sinks in fast, making my skin feel comfortable. However, the effect does not last so this is not enough moisture for me. Also, using this product would be much more hygienic and practical for travel if it came in a tube instead of the heavy glass jar. Ingredients would also be much less exposed to oxygen that way. Looks very pretty on the vanity, but not practical.

on 12/21/2014 9:07:00 AM

Tried MANY moisturizers, from different brands and consistency, by far this is the BEST I've ever come across (as a day moisturizer). Good thing about this product, no SPF! Wonderful for me because I prefer separate sunscreen, an SPF moisturizer + different sunscreen = breakouts/clogged pores for me.

The product spreads smoothly and evenly, moisturizing my skin for hours, and it felt so good and light! Never thought this product is such a bullseye spot on for my dehydrated skin. I like the packaging but it's only good for a display, for real life usage is a bit annoying, I have to steal my SKII spatulas to scoop the product out. Also, not good for traveling purposes. Other than that, I'm more than happy with the product. Definetely will repurchase!

on 10/20/2014 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I found this product brilliant on my skin. Your skin stays hydrated all day and feels smooth and soft. I had very dry cheeks and an oily t-zone and this is perfect for it! my cheeks are no longer dry and de hydrated and my oily t-zone is controlled. I haven't received any dry patches on my face since and its stopped the irritation of my dry cheeks. I've struggled for years with finding different moisturisers for my skin type, and I've finally found the right one and don't think I'd be able to live without it now!

on 8/18/2014 12:01:00 PM

This is a truly HG product for me that I just keep going back to. I have combination VERY sensitive skin and this is the only moisturiser I've ever found that hydrated without it irritating my skin. Even 'natural' products leave my skin raw and red, I recently had horrendous experience with origins ginzing and night-a-mins that left me with really sore skin and terrible acne on my right cheek. Switching back to this almost instantly soothed my skin and two weeks later my acne has completely cleared up, although unfortunately the indented scars have not. However, the dry patches around my nose do need little extra face oil to subside but my oily t zone is kept in check. The only other criticism I have is the unhygienic pot, a pump would be at better but I suppose since I use this morning and evening I get through it quite quickly (which unfortunately also makes it quite pricey). Love this product, it's definitely a permanent fixture in my skincare routine.

on 3/18/2014 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It brightens the face and it is truly hydrating. This cream feels light and acts as a good base for makeup. It absorbs nicely and does not look shiny. There is no strong smell to it, and I have a very sensitive nose. The only thing I didn't like was that it does not contain spf. The other problem was that it caused small pimples here and there on the first use.

on 7/25/2013 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has been a great moisturizer for me. I have combo skin with dry patches around my nose, and although this hasn't eliminated the dry spots 100%, it has helped a great deal. My skin is calmer overall. The cream absorbs beautifully and moisturizes well without feeling heavy. I recently discovered that I can apply my powder foundation without a primer when using this moisturizer. The scent is fresh but not overly strong or lingering. I've had no unexpected breakouts using this. I started using the hydrating gel cream in the summer, but I think it performs well enough to be a year-round moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/30/2013 11:36:00 AM

Purchased to use as a moisturizer/primer under the new long wear finish compact foundation (at the makeup artisits suggestion). Has a strong herbal smell, and applies nicely. However, after using a few times, it caused breakouts (and I very rarely get a pimple).

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

I really wanted to like this since gel creams are my favorite form of hydrators/moisturizers. This applies quite easily and absorbs rather quickly however it leaves my skin so shiny that I *look* like I applied a layer of vaseline - though it doesn't feel greasy. In fact it leaves my face feeling quite good Overall, I can't recommend this because of the grease-slick look and that's also the reason I rated it only 3 out of 5. I wanted to really like it but in the final analysis it's only a bit above average.

on 3/15/2013 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This left my face feeling really soft and hydrated but after 30 minutes I had to wash it off. I am very sensitive to smells and this cream had a very strong unpleasant odor. It smelled like dirty gym socks to me and it lingered until I couldn't stand it anymore. Glad it was a sample so I didn't have to deal with returning the product.

on 2/27/2013 11:36:00 AM

I really love this moisturizer. I usually only buy my eyeshadows from BB, but I got a sample and really liked it. I am now on my second jar, because it works so well for my combination/oily skin. It smells pleasant, doesn't cause breakouts, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and dewy. I don't really like the packaging, hence the four stars.

Popular Moisturizers