April 18, 2014 | 1585 users online

Cleansers - Talika - Talika Skintelligence Cleanser Skin care clever cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by vic2007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised no one has reviewed this cleanser . Talika is well know for their lash products, and most people are unaware they do have an actual skin care range,not just topical products. Well, I was lucky enough to stumble across this Skintelligence range, and I have to say I am most impressed by the products. This cleanser is Step 1 of 3 (then toner, and neuroactivator ), I use the dry to nnormal skin version of it, and it is fantabulous.
I have kind of an obession with cleansers, so I do have a lot of them from Dermalogica to La praire, via origins, murad ,Orlane or dior to name a few . I use them on rotation, but since I started using this talika one, it is the only one I actually use every day whether in the morning or the evening, I always use it for my 1st cleansing - I am a partisan of the double cleanse- because it does leave my skin very smooth,every time , and I know that any other cleanser I use afterward will not strip my skin !
I simply love this product so much, I've ordered several online to make sure I have a stash in case it gets more difficult to get ( as we the talika skin care is actually not easy to find at all contrary to the lash products !)
And the best part is , it is a 100 ml bottle but the consistency is so good, you'll only need 1 pump pea, and I use it with my shiseido face brush and it works wonder for both the face and the skin, which mean a bottle can actually last 9 months easy, and the price is quite good for $25.