December 17, 2014 | 1785 users online

Accessories - Dr. Scholl's For Her - Fast Flats

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got these at SDM on a whim when I went out one night and my feet were aching.
The concept is a good one. However, these flats are lacking. I find Dr. Scholl's reliable because their safety shoes are comfy. And so are these flats - well, more comfy than heels.
However, they are not durable at all. These have no proper soles - I guess this was so you could fold them. But for $20, I'd like an innovative idea along with some stamina in my shoes. Wear them when the weather is good because these will not hold up against any kind of stress.
And wear them in the dark because even with the sleek black and cute bow, these look cheap.
If you need a change of shoes, save your money and get a pair of flats for $20 that you'd wear again.
I do like that you can fold them into the cute wristlet that it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another brand that makes this type of instant on-the-go comfortable & totable ballerina flats is KushyFoot Flats-To-Go.

I find KushyFoot in Duane Reade & found Dr Scholl's Fast Flats in Rite Aid. Both cost about $10 & come with their own convenient carry case.

Dr Scholl's is nicer b/c it provides a metallic goldtone wristlet clutch to carry the roll-up/fold-up flats in (they take a little practice stuffing them back into into the wristlet so it will zip closed, lol). These flats in particular are nicer b/c they are padded with a comfy flocked lining. Too bad they only come in black, but at least that color is basic. A little bow on top makes them dainty.

These are such a nifty idea for us gals who live in our high heels & need a touch of relief sometimes when we wear shoes that hurt our feet in some way (for me it's friction blisters!). When I know I'll be walking around a while to a place where I want to look nice in heels, I pop these in my purse or tote & they hardly take up any space.
They're also great to have in case your shoes or sandals unexpectedly break.

They could stand to cost less, but they actually cost as much as or less than many of the other quality fold-up flats on the market. They're a great idea & I think every stiletto-loving gal should have at least a pair of these on hand for shoe emergencies.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No