April 17, 2014 | 1676 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Continuous treatment - growth

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kendythegreat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really don't like this product, it makes my nails feel sticky. It takes forever to dry, and I don't feel like it makes my nails grow faster. It doesn't really do anything but waste money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Now when I buy base coats, I tend to look for three factors:

1. Protects my nails from drying/peeling
2. Protects my nails from turning yellow
3. Helps my polish color stay on long

-- I found that this base coat did none of that. However, I did notice my nails grow SLIGHTLY faster than usual but my nails grow pretty fast in general so I have no use for this. I also HATED the fact that I couldn't see how much product I had left in the bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by chimama

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The directions say to repeat application every other day. You can do that but you have to remove the chipped and cracked product off of your nails first. Another Sally Hansen product that doesn't live up to its hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by NailGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this product a few times so I can't say that it's growing my nails. I do like it though. I feel it makes my nails look "nice". I probably will not purchase again because I like Sally Hansen's 4 in 1 moisturizing Complete Care better.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product did nothing to strengthen my nails. A waste of money and time! The stuff in the gold bottle (nail growth miracle) is better than this.