Shiseido Lip crayon LC5

3.5

on 6/9/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice dark orange/almost brownish shade. The pencil is automatic so there's no need to sharpen it. The texture is quite moisturizing but it doesn't have a really shiny finish, quite similar to a lipstick but perhaps a little more sheer. You can't really use it to line your lips because the tip is so thick, it's more like a NYX Jumbo lip pencil. I guess they could be compared to the Clinique Chubby sticks or Revlon Lip balms but I don't own either so can't comment on that.
They don't have a scent and the staying power is average, maybe two to three hours.
I got it for free so I'm going to keep using it but I wouldn't purchase it myself, especially not in this color.

on 8/30/2010 1:56:00 PM

This is described as "orange" which isn't altogether correct - I would call it more of a "tangerine" I don't use it as a lip liner - you couldn't really do that, it's much too thick. I use it to fill in the lips like a lipstick. It is also very creamy and moisturizing. It is automatic - just twist it to get a fresh point.
The jury is still out on the colour - I'm not sure it really suits a redhead or whether it actually clashes with my hair. I love the moisturizing qualities but that does mean it doesn't last very long.

Popular Lip Liners