September 18, 2014 | 936 users online

Blush - Burberry - Light Glow (blush) in n. 2 (Cameo)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Burberry blushes, but this is not my favorite. It is a pretty pink that goes on easily. It is also relatively goof proof, but the color is not particularly unique. I don't find myself reaching for it very often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

Cameo is the. perfect. blush. for. fall and winter. I own burberry blushes in the shades cameo and peony, both of which i love. Cameo is the blush that I reach the most for in fall and winter - first of all the packaging is so luxe and practical. it comes with a generously sized mirror and a very soft, slanted brush that is actually useful. It comes with 7 grams of product which is nearly twice of what you get in a Nars blush. The powder is so finely milled - actually all of Burberry's powders are very fine, soft and easily blendable. This blush is a muted neutral pink - it's so pretty and muted that i don't need to use a bronzer because the color itself is so appealing that it's pretty as a blush but it is muted enough to also act as a contour. I have light, warm-toned skin and i am loving how it looks on me. that said i believe it looks terrific on all skin tones - this is truly a natural, yet pigmented, luxurious blush for winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by DaniRN16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful blush all around: great dusty rose color, amazing texture, blends easily, builds up color nicely. My only complaint is that on my oily skin the color turned muddy/dark after several hours. If you have normal to dry skin this shouldn't be a problem. I wear NC20-25 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by dlgdcpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Luxurious perfection! This is a "just came in from the cold" blush that is highly pigmented, lasts all day and meshes into your skin, does not sit on top of it re Nars (sorry Nars lovers, and Nars does have some wonderful colors). This looks so very natural as it presents the way pale, light and med. skintones really do blush. It is cool toned and so you won't be able to wear it with, say, orange e/s or l/s. There really is not a touch of warmth to it, unlike the very pink Coral Pink, which does have some warmth and could go either way. I think everyone that can afford it should have this blush. I think LM is $30, and for $12 more you get this. The pan is bigger and it will last years and years, so that is a diff of about 50 cents a month! That is the way I justified it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by jadorelechoc

I own Cameo and Tangerine. Cameo was my most reached winter shade and I have almost hit pan on wonderful summery and versatile Tangerine.
The quality of the powder is superb (second only to Armani's blush texture), applies evenly and lasts very well on my oily/combination skin. Does not accentuate pores that you may or may not have. Packaging is probably the best (or one of) out there and its price is fine, it reflects the quality of the product and I do not find it overpriced, like I do Tom Ford's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I'm really glad I picked up this blush. In the pan, it is a mid-tone rose color, cool undertones, and no shimmer. At first, I thought it might be too cool for me (I have a light golden complexion, about NC20 in MAC, #20 in Chanel.) Alas, when I tried it on at the counter, I noticed it really brightened up my face while still looking very natural. It does apply sheer, so it's hard to overdo or make mistakes.

There is a pervasive powdery-rose scent that fades fairly soon after application, so unless you are sitting around sniffing the product in the pan, I don't think it would be bothersome. The packaging is nice - sleek, square gunmetal gray metal compact with the signature check pattern embossed. The surface of the powder also has the check pattern. Additionally, the compact comes with an angled blush brush that is actually pretty decent. Overall, I like this blush a lot and would consider repurhasing if I ever used it up. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even though my floorboards are groaning under the pressure caused solely by my pink blush stash (no, really), I found Cameo beautiful and unique enough to add to the collection. I visited my Burberry counter in search of a lipstick, which I found, but the SA (why are they so smart?!) asked if she could apply Cameo just to add a touch of color to my (transparent) complexion. Of course I agreed, and when I caught sight of myself, I fell in love with it. It's a pigmented, very natural looking medium-toned pink (not a baby pink, not too deep) with no shimmer. Brushed lightly across my cheeks, it brightened my complexion and gave it a healthy glow. It's also very smooth, finely-milled and easy to blend. Sold! (Unrelated: I should never have let her touch my eyes, either. I'm so weak!)

While these blushes are pricey -- on par with high end brands like Chanel -- it should be noted that there is quite a bit more product, making them a much better value per gram/ounce. If you can get to a Burberry counter, check them out!

For reference: NW5-10; NARS Siberia.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Pamme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to write a review on this blush and how fantastic it is. I am reviewing the color No. 1 (Russet) which is a gorgeous soft shade, it is almost a coral rose if that were a color. It has a hint of brown, but is not muddy. It is very pigmented and you only need a dab. Once blended it gives a pop of color that looks natural and healthy as if you just went out for a brisk walk in the cool fall air. I am a medium-light skintone and I have red hair, I thought that it might clash with my coloring, but it looks so natural. I am not sure if a blonde haired blue eyed girl would look ok in this, but I do see this color flattering to a lot of others. The consistency is silky and long lasting. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am NC 15 and cameo n 2 is a good match. Light rose that lightens up my pale complexion. It does not lasts all day. The packaging is very heavy but nice - not Cheap plastic. However, the top lid came off, which is very annoying and tacky. There are cheaper options in the market and this product is not unique. i really do not like the check, very chav.

** I do not use this anymore, I substitute this blush with Becca creme blush.