October 21, 2014 | 873 users online

Fragrances - Calvin Klein - Calvin Klein Beauty

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I pick this up at Marshall's the 3.4oz bottle for only $15.00 bucks. It's nice.... but it fails to stir up a better word than that. The sort of perfume you wouldn't buy but would be happy to receive as a gift. You'd wear it for work or keep it in the bottom or your bag sort of scent. Not one you'd reach for if you were looking to make a statement or be noticed. Love the bottle 😊

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When i first got this i hated it, but later on it became one of my favorite perfumes. Smells amazing! You can wear this in the morning to work or school as well as in the evening for a night out. Stays on so well and smells great for hours. I get compliments when i wear it. Am 23 but this fragrance works for older ladies as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I suppose this would be more a 3.5 than a 3 from me, but as I wouldn't buy it again I chose the lower rating.

It is quite a nice, simple scent. Personally I do not like very fruity or very heavy fragrances, so this is my pick of the sort of 'generic floral scents that aren't too gross'. This is clean and basic, and I wanted to wear it as an everyday scent. However, it really doesn't have that lasting power. Hangs around for 1-2 hours then can't really smell it anymore.

Have found a scent that is more 'me' now, but still going to keep this around. I think it would be nice in anyone's collection. Although I am pretty young I don't really like scents typically targeted to my age (fruity, tropical, animalic/musky, girly scents), so this was something I finally found I could wear. Bear in mind that it won't really last and isn't particularly memorable, hence the average rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by victoriad92

I love love love this perfume! I have been using it for years now and every time I meet someone new I always get complimented on it. I am not one for extremely sweet or strong smelling perfumes so Beauty is great!

I also find it lasts really well considering I wear it on a daily basis. It is something I dont need to reapply during the day and it's still there in the afternoon. The bottle is simple and generally will fit in any cosmetics bag that I have to bring with me. This perfume is pretty much me to a point. Will buy it until it gets discontinued I'm sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by ScentingSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WOW! Instantly fell in love with CK Beauty! It is everything I have every wanted and needed in a perfume! Devine, sensual and feminine! It reminds ever so slightly of J'adore by Christian Dior! (which I have and love!)!
Beauty is a true gem, a classic that will stand the test of time. I only wear at night/special occasions! I am sad it has taken me so long to find Beauty - now that I have, I am never letting go! I will always have a bottle of CK Beauty on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Vanniemariposa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a mature woman, classic, and sophisticated. I found this to be most appealing. It has become my go to perfume. It does not clutter the senses. Other women love it on me, "what is that scent" though some are exasperated that it is not the same when they try it. It is perfect for this tall slender gal given to white shirts, and flowing trousers.
I started to not write this review because of my age I was afraid it would turn away younger women which would be a mistake on their part. Its simplicity makes it universal.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scent was a little too boring for me, its just a basic jasmine scent. I will not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Eternity, Escape, One, Euphoria... I used all of them and they are old time favorites. Beauty reminds me cheap regular perfumes, something you would buy from The Body Shop or Zara for 20$. I can't say it is boring or smelling bad. It is just too generic and there is nothing unique about Beauty. CK disappointed me for the first time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by wasabi000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me begin by saying that shopping for fragrances is one of the hardest things for me to do since I'm not willing to put something I'm not a 100% sure about on me. This perfume is simply perfect. I don't agree with the word 'boring' being in the same sentence with this product.
I think it gives you everything the advertisement promises: it smells elegant, feminine, warm with slight flowery undertones. The scent itself develops gradually during the entire day so you don't have to spray it every hour to make it last. With 1 spray you get a hint of the smell, with 2 (which is my amount) you get normal "opacity" and if you do 3 sprays you'll make your perfume the center piece of your look.
It is a perfume you can never go wrong with no matter the time of the day or the occasion. Perhaps one thing on the downside: I find it wearable all year long except for hot summers... From certain temperature point it get too musky for me. But I guess that's the price you pay for feeling warm during winter :D... As for packaging I like it very much (heavy glass, clean, elegant).
Overall, I haven't found anything like this product and it is my everyday go-to scent. I am sure I'll be repurchasing this again (and again and again)...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Elegant soft......classic lily and jasmine perfume. It's like Calvin Klein updated eternity...also reminds me of a softer amariage. A very clear scent. Wear any time any season.