July 22, 2014 | 1052 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Outspoken by Fergie

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by crystalpacher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this as a gift for my best friend and she loved it, really cute packaging and she smelled so good.. ;) I bought it on www.youravon.com/trender

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this fragrance!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A headache inducing tuberose. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Top notes of the perfume refresh us with frozen black currant, starfruit and wild saffron, standing in contrast with gentle aromas of the heart. Floral nuances of tuberose, jasmine and passionflower dance together in a passionate and sensual way, while seducing base notes of ebony, leather and vetiver.

I prefer this in the rollerball, as the bottle is not a spray, so u must use your hands, and then u get perfume oil on you.. yuck! but the scent is nice and girly, but like u feel powerful when u wear it lol idk... i like the "intense" version too!! a great addition to their celeb collections

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

On my skin, Outspoken has no detectable tuberose or leather. All I get is the fruit notes mostly star fruit and black currant. On my skin this smells EXACTLY like Incanto Dream (according to Frangrantica Incanto Dream also has black current and passion fruit). Actually, the lasting power of this scent is incredible. It lasted on me well over 6 hours with just 2 sprays. While I like this perfume, mostly fruity scents are not my cup of tea, so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Persephone12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It amazes me that Avon has been around so long when they constantly play it safe. I gave Outspoken 3's across the board. Nothing special about it at all. A safe, uninteresting scent, average packaging.... just average . I gave my bottle away .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume!! I was very apprehensive, as I normally HATE anything with tuberose. But this is SO different. The tuberose is there, but it's not smack-you-in-the-face tuberose. It's a pretty floral and the tuberose is lingering but not charging at you like a wild rhino. The black leather is nice too, it kind of balances the whole thing out. And I LOVE the bottle. It's tough, but sweet at the same time, with sort of a vintage feel. Well done Fergie!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all, i LOVE this scent. I have the small purse size spray that I take with my everywhere. I wish the lasting power was longer. It lasts about 4 hours or so and I have to reapply it. That being said, I just got this 2 weeks ago & my bottle is half way empty. I may have to get the full size. I would definitely repurchase. Maybe if I layer it with the lotion, it will last longer. Overall, I like this a lot & I'm PICKY about fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by missdenise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reason I bought this perfume because I am a Black Eyed Peas fan, so I had to buy it. I have a lot of perfumes, but this is one of my favorite. It smells really, really great. I have the body spray and body lotion too. I love them. But the spray sometimes gives my headaches. The package is also nice, purple is my favorite color! I recommend this perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this perfume alot. I bought it last year when it first came out and got it for a great price! I have already used the entire bottle. I was surprised I liked this as much as I did. I remember Avon perfumes smelling kind of old-lady like, you know kind of powdery. I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. I hope Avon continues to make more modern perfumes.