July 28, 2014 | 2045 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color, I love the cause, and I love the staying power of this gloss. I didn't think such a pigmented gloss could look natural on me but it did, and it's buildable. It's so cute! And it so shiny it even lasts through lunch. It is pricey but definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Found this at the CCO- Hooray! Not much to say that hasn't already been said but I had to add my 2 cents. VG Cyndi lipglass is an opaque coral-red. It is much more pigmented than the lipstick, which I found to be glossier and more pink. The lipglass packs a nice punchy coral shine and can be built up to look as opaque as a creme finish lipstick. I'm not a huge fan of glosses but this colour is too beautiful. I love that it has a bit of an orange tinge to it but stays flattering and soft. Absolutely beautiful all by itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

this is a color you can wear during the day if you are not comfortable wearing red. its like a orangy/plum red color. very creamy and opaque. i like the color and really wearable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love how opaque and creamy this shade is. It really brightens up my NC30 skin-tone and adds the perfect amount of colour without going too overboard for the daytime. It's a warmer toned red coral so it works much better for my yellow undertones. The texture is a little sticky, but I think that helps with longevity of wear and it has a sweet scent. I wish MAC would make this a permanent colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by lovely520

I have had my eye on this lipgloss for several months now and finally decided to purchase it from a MAC counter. Viva Glam Cyndi is a beautiful coral-red shade that goes on fairly opaque. I love this color and the fact that it is so unique. It's neither purely coral nor pure red but a very pretty combination of both. This has gotta be one of my favorite lipgloss shades from MAC and I'm surprised that I didn't discover it sooner. They should make this shade permanent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. I originally bought it from a department store and chose this over the lipstick. That was several months back.

I prefer opaque glosses as idont like the colour of my natural lip. Also its a very different colour that you would be hard tofind a dupe for.

I went to a MAC storelast week in london and was surprised tofindthey had a tester out. I asked the Sa and she said they had a few left sobought a back up. Shetried to sell me more than one but i had to say no.

I am nc42/44 and this really does brighten up my complexion.
It looks a deep pink coral but more pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by dela_cerna

Man, am I sad that I am so late for this bandwagon. Sigh. I bought the Cyndi lipstick but returned it because it just was not what I was looking for at the time. I somehow got interested again months later, but since it's LE and the products are being moved out, I was left with just the Lipglass, which I did not want really, but thank goodness the consumerist in me caved in. Whenever I buy coral that leans hot pink, it turns blue based on my lips, which is annoying! Not so with Cyndi. The perfect bright pink/coral on me. It's fairly opaque, which is great for me, since I'm getting more color for the price, and not goopy liquid. Definitely one of the most interesting glosses I own. Perfect for the summer, but it has a very versatile, not to mention, very sexy appeal. Hopefully, my counter still has some left so I ca get back ups!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by chinablaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Great coral gloss. Very pretty shade for my NC50 skin. Don't know why I waited so long to purchase!! Perfect shade just in time for the spring/summer. Surprised I was actually able to still find this at my local Mac store. Thinking about purchasing a back up while they still have a couple in stock!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipgloss because it is very pigmented and is a gorgeous color. It does goop up some on my lips, more so if my lips are not really well hydrated. Overall, I haven't been a huge fan of the Lipglass formulas but this one is good and reasonably priced. For me, this is perfect and I will buy again, because the color is so perfect for spring and summer.

edit: The more I have it, the more I like it. It took some time getting used to how pigmented it is!! It leaves a pretty stain even though the gloss is gone-- that's how pigmented it is. It's such a happy summer color. If I had to describe it, I'd say "watermelon punch"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a cute colour. It's a nice pinkish shade on my lips - definitely a colour used for more flirty looks. I'd wear it to the beach or something because it's got that nice beachy appeal to the colour. Anyway, it's a coral-pink colour, nothing like the 'red' I've been hearing about. I was expecting a lighter coral red but it's more leaning towards pink. Very flattering for most people, not a garish pink, and the lipglass? Goes on BEAUTIFULLY. It doesn't give you that sticky feeling at all I get with most lipglasses. It lasts beautifully too. Bravo, MAC.