April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a bit on the higher side (price) but not too bad. The packaging is gorgeous. The texture is between a cream and a gel, not too heavy and not too light, I think it is perfect. It really does hydrate your under eye area, even HOURS after when I touch my skin, I can tell there is moisture under my eyes, and that is very rare!!! All the other moisturizing eye creams I have tried `dry` after a while and that was it This one is very different. When you apply it it feels like a burst of water, and sinks in brilliantly, no greasy shine, no heavy texture (that creates more wrinkles), and your eye area looks nice and hydrated. Really, like it promises it. (Don`t have dark circles or puffy eyes so I cant speak for that). I think it is a beautiful products, it hydrates very very well, 5*. It doesn`t promise anything against fine lines though, so I might get something else from Dior next time. But really, if you are after hydration, this works like a miracle. LOVE DIOR! :-)))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

It smells very good, the texture is nice, no breakouts (other eye creams have caused to me in the under eye area), it hydrates very well and has helped a lot with some inflammation and bags i had under eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by xJustgirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got a sample of this stuff, but I really like it so far. I think this is meant for a early or mid 20'er. To me, I don't feel like this really helps with minimizing already existed wrinkles, but I do feel it moisturizes (which is great to prevent wrinkles). I love the feeling of this gel, it kind of wakes up and refreshens my eye area. I will totally buy the fullsize.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by msfrost

It feels nice and hydrating, but that's it. The benefits will be restricted to having your eye contour area properly moisturized. Cute packaging. This eye 'cream' ('refreshing gel' is more like it) not as expensive as any other high end eye cream, I'm guessing that it is just meant to moisturize so it doesn't have other fancy expensive ingredients, which is why Dior cut down the cost. It feels light and refreshing, wears well both under makeup and at night before bed. Good if you're young with no actual eye-contour-issues like wrinkles or dark circles, and you just want to up the hydration as a preventative measure. I may or may not repurchase, will probably try something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

+ Hydrates

- Haven't done anything for my eyewrinkles/fine lines, puffiness and dark undereye circles. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by katehiga

I've been using this product for over two months so far. I can feel that it works from reducing the puffiness, but I don't see more advances on diminish dark circles, that is my main concern and was the reason I tried this product. Aside from that, I love the sorbet texture, not creamy nor fluid that helps the skin absorb it quickly, without the greasy or sticky feeling. The moisturizing action is very good as well. Overall, I think that Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Cream has an average result, and that's a little dissapointing, because it's expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by jenniferjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really do love this eye cream, it's like a gel/cream fusion. Very soothing, cool, pats on perfectly and hydrates amazingly, makes my eyes look awake. This pot will last you forever believe me, so even though it's on the higher end of the pricing you really won't have to buy often.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by doubleclicks

I got a sample of this and having read the positive reviews here, I was really excited to try it! But... it caused me to break out around the eyes. I developed about 5 to 6 small pimples within a week of using this product. :( the search for the HG eye cream continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me this product is so so.. not so bad, not so good!! But I can see better result compare to Lancome genefique yeux and Lancome primordiale eye skin recharge or Clinique eye creams. It gives silky, smooth and moist my under eye, but I can't see the differences for my dark circle. I guess I need my beauty sleep to avoid dark circle.
Packaging wise is very stylist, with light blue color and comes with the little spoon/stick.
Still can't decide whether I will buy this product again in the future, I might buy it again if I can't find good reviews on other products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by mfergie889

I am so mad, because I tried a Shiseido eye cream and was disappointed, so I exchanged it for Dior Sorbet Eye Cream....and now THIS product sucks too, but I am scared to do another return. This made my undereyes dry and gave me more lines then I had in the first place. Also has a weird astringent feeling to it that sort of burns. I don't know whether to just use it all up or toss it and go back to my Origins cream. Lame!