Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Cream

3.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Steareth-20, Parfum (Fragance), Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, BHT, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Biotin.

on 8/12/2015 6:56:00 AM

i am using this eye cream over 2-3 years now.. last 1 year i started to use its regularly all days but after 3 years even i use this cream i have new wrinkles started to occur under my eye skin. Even i have one more full bottle, i am not gonna use this cream anymore.
And the cream moisturize is avarage, my eyes are not so dry and it not affects so much ..

on 9/9/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

after using this product for about 5 days (morning & night), this morning, i noticed that the outer corners of my eyes were very dry & extra wrinkly & that i'm developing millia under both eyes! 👎 after reading that a couple of other gals on here have had the same problems with this product, i immediately threw it away. i'm so glad this eye cream was given to me by a friend & that i didn't waste precious money on this stuff! i'm going to try the boscia's enlivening amino-ag eye treatment (also given to me) once this dang millia disappears!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the price, I'm not sure if this eye gel/cream is worth it. I wanted something hydrating but lightweight enough I can wear comfortably under my makeup, and this certainly fits the bill. However I really didn't see a huge improvement in the appearance of my eye area that would justify spending so much for more. I feel like I can get the same hydration and smoothness for cheaper with CeraVe and Derma E.

Also I notice that when I use this day or night, my eyes start tearing up until it's dry. Not sure why although may be because it's perfumed (frankly it smells absolutely gorgeous but I'm of the opinion that perfume belongs nowhere near the eye area).

Generally alright but meh. Not worth it for me

on 6/16/2014 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I am 50 and over the last month have come to the conclusion that at my age there is no eye product on the market that will maintain or improve my eye area on its own.

My plan now is to use several products and this is one of them, purely for the moisturising non greasy properties of this product, for the last couple of weeks I have been using Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti Fatigue Serum for eyes, with this Dior product on top, the Decleor is a gel, the Dior is a gel/cream, I finally finish with a rich eye cream, at the moment the rich eye cream keeps changing I am experimenting with four different samples I have.

I reckoned - I layer my face products, why not my eye products, I use tiny amounts (like half a grain on rice each eye) and pat them in, I find this is having better results than using more of only one product.

If you are in your 20's or 30s depending on skin type I think you could use this alone, 40's and 50's you could try like me, using it with a rich firming anti aging cream to boost and add more moisture to the eye area.

So yes I would recommend this product for moisture, it is great at moisturising, not a lot else, but that in itself is essential for the skin especially the eye area.

on 1/21/2014 3:40:00 AM

It is a bit on the higher side (price) but not too bad. The packaging is gorgeous. The texture is between a cream and a gel, not too heavy and not too light, I think it is perfect. It really does hydrate your under eye area, even HOURS after when I touch my skin, I can tell there is moisture under my eyes, and that is very rare!!! All the other moisturizing eye creams I have tried `dry` after a while and that was it This one is very different. When you apply it it feels like a burst of water, and sinks in brilliantly, no greasy shine, no heavy texture (that creates more wrinkles), and your eye area looks nice and hydrated. Really, like it promises it. (Don`t have dark circles or puffy eyes so I cant speak for that). I think it is a beautiful products, it hydrates very very well, 5*. It doesn`t promise anything against fine lines though, so I might get something else from Dior next time. But really, if you are after hydration, this works like a miracle. LOVE DIOR! :-)))

on 7/17/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It smells very good, the texture is nice, no breakouts (other eye creams have caused to me in the under eye area), it hydrates very well and has helped a lot with some inflammation and bags i had under eyes.

on 7/8/2013 6:40:00 PM

I just got a sample of this stuff, but I really like it so far. I think this is meant for a early or mid 20'er. To me, I don't feel like this really helps with minimizing already existed wrinkles, but I do feel it moisturizes (which is great to prevent wrinkles). I love the feeling of this gel, it kind of wakes up and refreshens my eye area. I will totally buy the fullsize.

on 7/1/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It feels nice and hydrating, but that's it. The benefits will be restricted to having your eye contour area properly moisturized. Cute packaging. This eye 'cream' ('refreshing gel' is more like it) not as expensive as any other high end eye cream, I'm guessing that it is just meant to moisturize so it doesn't have other fancy expensive ingredients, which is why Dior cut down the cost. It feels light and refreshing, wears well both under makeup and at night before bed. Good if you're young with no actual eye-contour-issues like wrinkles or dark circles, and you just want to up the hydration as a preventative measure. I may or may not repurchase, will probably try something else.

on 4/12/2013 8:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

+ Hydrates

- Haven't done anything for my eyewrinkles/fine lines, puffiness and dark undereye circles. I won't repurchase.

on 4/11/2013 1:02:00 PM

I've been using this product for over two months so far. I can feel that it works from reducing the puffiness, but I don't see more advances on diminish dark circles, that is my main concern and was the reason I tried this product. Aside from that, I love the sorbet texture, not creamy nor fluid that helps the skin absorb it quickly, without the greasy or sticky feeling. The moisturizing action is very good as well. Overall, I think that Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Cream has an average result, and that's a little dissapointing, because it's expensive.