September 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! HG!

Simile should be a household name. Seriously. Why isn't this turning heads of the cosmetic industry? I'm already on my third tube!

I love this stuff. It's absolutely amazing. It only costs $3.00 and since you don't need to apply that much, I usually have a tube of this sitting around my house for at least three months or so before needing another.

Not only is Simile's Deep Cleanser Cream easy to use, it's also easy on your wallet as well. You get a lot of product. There's 7 ounces (200 grams) in this little yellow tube. Since you only need a finger tip amount for each area of your face (forehead, chin, cheeks, and nose) you can see how good of a deal you're getting.

Oh, and let feel free to mention the cleansing properties are superb! In less than 10 minutes my face is cosmetically naked, so to speak. Even liquid foundation and crusty hardened gel liner particles are erased once I slather some of Simile's Cleanser on.

And since Simile's Deep Cleanser Cream is oil-free and formulated with Hydroxy Acid, it won't clog pores. Now for people with dry skin related issues, proceed with caution as the Hydroxy Acid may dry out your skin even further. But it's nothing an application of moisturizer couldn't fix.

Would I buy this product again? Yeah. Why the hell wouldn't I?