October 21, 2014 | 1343 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line - Liquid Liner in Asphalt

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Foxyfox1

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. It works better than Kat Von D, NYX, and Stila. I have oily eyelids and I rub my eyes all throughout the day. (When I get allergies, my eyes water an itch). This eyeliner will literally last 8 hours. The color does not fade and for 6.00 it's a steal! *some* cosmetics are not "you get what you pay for" and liquid eyeliner is eventually one of them because this eyeliner is the cheapest of my lot and it works the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This stuff is awesome! So dark, awesome staying power, love it! Seriously though, when I go to clean up my wings (cuz I can never get them perfect, even with pencils or gels), it's very difficult to get off with a q tip. This is important because I have super oily skin. You definitely have to let it dry first, which takes a few seconds, but once it does it's basically there for good. Because I have super oily skin, I get a teensy bit of smudging/transferring, but seriously it's not that bad, and for like $5, totally worth it for the good things about it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by xxobri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this product. It makes clean lines and stays on all day. I have found though that the other colors don't work as well as the black. I would recommend this product to anyone! There's nothing bad to say with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a mediocre liquid liner. There really isn't anything special that sets it apart from others. The brush is miniature, which would be good for precision work; instead, it sort of just flops, making straight lines virtually impossible without lots of patience. It also has a very high dry time without any lasting power. By the end of the day, it's all but gone. :/
I've tried much better ones in the same ballpark price-wise, so I really can't recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Librarynut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For 6 bucks, it glides on easy without being too watery and lasts incredibly long without smearing or flaking as some others have.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by GinniAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS!!!!!
It was my first liquid eyeliner and I absolutely love it~
It's kind of intense and since it's waterproof it'll be difficult to fix mistakes. I wouldn't recommend this to just beginners.
The packaging is just adorable with its little bird design. The wand is kind of long and the brush is a little flimsy but its not too hard to work with.
Overall I would buy it again with no regrets.~

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Kendra12m

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner:) I used to only use pencil eyeliner but it would always smuge, fade, and get on my upper eyelid. So i swiched to liquid for prom hoping it would last...and it did!!
PROS:
1. Stays on till you take it off
2. Doesnt fade
3. Very very cute package
4. Last awhile
CONS:
1. Took some practice gettin use to applying
2. Have to apply 2 coats for a dark black
TIP:
1. dont open your eye wide after you first put it on! let it dry.
2. Dont expect to have a perfect line the first time you do it, epecially if you are use to a pencil (practice!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hands down best liquid eyeliner I have found. I just switched from gel eyeliner cause I kept having to re -apply to get the dark black that I wanted. It is slow drying but once is set it is smudge proof. I highly recommend it and will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product in general was just ok. It doesn't last long when applied and is easily smeared. Altough a positive plus is it's very pretty and you can see the glitter from aways away. My sister even likes to steal it. 3 out of 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GlaMourFloWer

Well I love this eyeliners staying power. The packaging is so cute, the packaging of the whole HC line is cute. The brush is so soft it takes some getting use to. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is the pigmentation isn't that dark I have to go over it like 3x to get it to where I like it. I dont mind the layering cuz it actually stays on my eyelid. I would buy it again if I dont find anything better.