July 24, 2014 | 1928 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - R&B Revive & Balance Hair Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by megz0309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I started using this product about a year ago (and my tub is about a third full still!) after a sales assistant at Lush talked me into it. I was a little hesitant at the price but she assured me that you only need to use a little and it lasts forever and she was right on both counts.
I have dry/coarse/frizzy/curly combo hair that I used to obsessively straighten. Then I started switching to more natural and less product options for my hair with R&B being my leave in conditioner after washing (apple cider vinegar is my in shower conditioner in case anyone was wondering)
It is light on the hair even though the product itself is thick and goopy. It just melts in. I even use it on the scalp and it doesnt weigh it down. This has encouraged my natural waves/curls to come back and I have now ditched all products/implements other than the R&B for hair maintenance.
I would definitely buy it again. It is still pricey but does well for what you pay

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by eunicedeunicorns

I have thin but puffy and freezy hair. It made my hair look like a lions mane! So one day as I was walking into lush to buy some other things I brought this up to the sales assistant in hopes she could help me. To my delight she could! She brought out this product and said to try it. It took quite some convincing as I wasn't sure whether or not it would work and cause it was a lil pricey. At last I thought, what the heck! So I brought it home eager to try and it did not disappoint! It made my hair silkier and less puffy just after the first try! It was amazing! A stupendous discovery! Only complaint I might have is that it smells mostly like hair salon product and the smell last quite long. It isn't a bad smell but well.... It just smells like hair salon product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by janiekim92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product smells amazing! I initially tried it at the Lush counter when I was buying other products, and I instantly regretted because the smell was awfully strong. I walked around for a bit and realized that my hair smelled amazing! And the smell lasted for a long time.
And the product itself does everything it claims to do. It moisturizes the hair, and it even can be used as a curl cream. I don't have coarse hair or unruly hair, so taming it isn't an issue for me. As long as I get my hair moisturized and maintain my curls, I'm satisfied. And this product does those for me, on top of the amazing orange-like scent it has.
The only reason I took a star off is for the price. It lasts for a very long time, but I think $25 is a bit too stiff.
The packaging is just a typical Lush container - black and simple. It's eco-friendly and all, but in my opinion, it's not pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's smells too strong! Guys, have at this stuff because it smells like a gallon of callogne. The only reason why I didn't give this a dead 1 rating is because lucky for me, my boyfriend is black with course hair and it works great for him so at least it wasn't a complete waste of my $$$

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a good moisturizer, helped my hair get soft and shiny. And smells gorgeous. And lasts long. Buuuut: I think it is too expensive for what's in. They could sell it for maybe half the price, these ingredients aren't so expensive. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My holy grail! R&B is a hair conditioner/moisturizer for dry, frizzy hair. If you put too much it will weigh your hair down and make it look greasy/oily. A little bit goes a long way! I've used on both damp and dry hair. When I use it on my damp hair it really cuts the frizz! I blow dry a little bit, then add R&B and twist sections of my hair so it makes ringlet curls. Voile! And the smell, amazing! Like a tropical breeze! Obsessed! Will repurchase for forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by mellire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It really works! I have nice curly hair however my hair is (due to the fact i've started to straighten my hair when i was younger) dry and damaged! About three months ago i've started to change my whole hair treatment. I've started using lush solid hair shampoo, r&b creme, an hair oil and a regulary hair treatment (putting olive oil into my hair for 4-6 hours). Everything has changed! My hair loves it.. My curles are so beautiful now! Especially r&b helped me A LOT. Btw my boyfriend (he likes to use my r&b...) and me love the smell! Very good product! Totally worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by AGeron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I found this so underwhelming especially after all the wonderful reviews, my hair is very dry with breakage from years of wearing extensions and using heat like crazy. I love lush but never use their hair products so decided to give it a try, it didn't work well at all. It weighed my hair down and it didn't improve anything. Went back to my Fekkai hair care.

Ps: the smell of course is the only pro I can think of since I'm a big fan of citrus based products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by hek211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product on the advice of a LUSH sales associate who said that it helps hair transition from drug store conditioner to LUSH conditioner (no bad stuff!). My hair was dry, damaged, brittle and dull but after using this product every day (along with LUSH Rehab shampoo and American Cream conditioner) I noticed a remarkable difference. My hair was more manageable and the product worked like a detangler so found less hair in my comb after showering. My hair is shiny, moisturized and soft.

Like most LUSH products, less is more. This is especially true with R & B as too much can over moisturize the hair, making it look oily!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fairly thin, long hair that is prone to tangling. I take a small dab of this on my finger and rub it through my hair concentrating on the ends. It makes my hair feel silky soft as well as smell absolutely lovely.