April 21, 2014 | 998 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last in Cherry Bomb 918D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was seeking a vampy red for Autumn this year and had so much trouble just trying to find it in stores, so glad I turned to Crush Cosmetics since Australia doesn't sell Wet N Wild and found Cherry Bomb. It's exactly what I was after and it looks great on my lips! Application a bit rough due to matte drying texture but the lasting power makes up for it. Wish the lid would stay on, only real drawback.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. My bf's sister is an actress and turned me onto this. I'm amazed by how great it is. It's the perfect oxblood color, very rich bitch. The packaging sucks, though-the cap is always popping off. So maybe get a carrying case for it. Next I want to try it in Spiced Rum.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
+Beautiful, deep wine red. I've been looking for a wine red because the bright red looks strange with my tanner skin. This is exactly what I was looking for. Seriously perfect!
+Great pigmentation. One coat gives that gorgeous deep red. Add more layers to get darker, vampy lips.
+Price. I got this (on 25% off sale) at Walgreens for $1.65. Dirt cheap for amazing quality.
+Incredible staying power. Lasts all night.
+Doesn't feather outside the lips.

Cons:
-Packaging. The design doesn't let the lipstick screw all the way down, so it's difficult to take the lid off without hitting the lipstick. There are marks on the inside of the lid every time I open it. A little annoying but can be easily overlooked.
-Not very moisturizing. This again doesn't bother me too much. I just use chapstick before applying this, problem solved.

I'm so incredibly happy with this lipstick. I highly, highly recommend. Plus, for about $2, what's the risk? Get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by teekay01

This lipstick is one of the best deep wine colors I've ever come across. I would rather reach for this than a Chanel lipstick. What an amazing texture and the staying power is crazy. If you're one to not reapply your lipstick or powder your nose during the day, this will be a staple. If I could give this product (and entire color line) another lippie, I would! Don't wait another minute to try it out. For the price of a tall latte, you could have luscious lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

What a find! I've gone into Walgreens looking for Vamp It Up several times, but no luck. I decided to try Cherry Bomb because it was the next darkest shade, and I'm so glad I gave it a shot!
Cherry Bomb is a lovely opaque matte lipstick. It isn't as dark on me when I wear it alone, so I usually layer it on top of NYX's Plum liner. The formula is a bit drying, so I do have to wipe it off and reapply when it begins to look a little worn out during the day. It holds up well and looks great for a lower-end product. My only complaint is that the lipstick itself doesn't retract into the tube completely, so it does end up squishing into the tube if I'm not careful.
Overall, great product. I'm looking forward to trying the other shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick! Bold lips are really my thing and this lipstick is as good if not better than its high-end counterparts. I usually pair this with either MAC Current, or Jordana Deep Plum lip liner and it stays ALL day with little movement. It does transfer if I drink...but it does not bleed at all. I love this lippie and I will repurchase if I ever run out. As far as packaging...it is cheap...a lot of my WnW lippie containers are broken and I have to be careful when opening...but for the price, and the quality of product inside I will deal with this issue. I may purchase a lip palette container and just depot all of my WnW lippies...the packaging is really REALLY awful...but again, the quality of lipstick is worth its weight in gold. I have many of the deeper colors from this line and I find myself reaching for them more often than many of my more expensive lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by metwetpetset

Favorite lipstick ever. It's so cheap and it is literally the perfect color for my complexion. If I want to look more natural I can just dab on a little or go for the full drama of dark red lips. This stuff is the best. I think it works well for me because I have pink undertones, and the rosy quality of it looks really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Love the Mega Last lipstick but Cherry Bomb is simply way too dark for me. Even if I try to diffuse it with a lighter shade,it's still overpowering. I gave it a 5 tube rating for the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by CecilCandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is truly an amazing lipstick color and I love wearing it! Such a deep, rich, wine color that just looks so sophisticated and amazing with my complexion. I have women stop and ask me what lipstick I'm wearing all the time when I wear this! They are so surprised it is a Wet 'n' Wild one. Usually I apply a good lip balm underneath and then put this on top. It stays put and lasts the whole day even when eating and drinking! I have never really experienced any feathering with this lipstick at all either. Truly a holy grail and great addition to any lipstick collection and for the price (I got mine for just a buck!) who wouldn't buy it?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rich cherry wine color that lasts forever - even through eating and drinking. True to color. cheap. Takes a little lip smushing to get perfectly even. I found this one to hold up better than the other wetnwild megalasts I have - no creasing. Does stain tho...