October 25, 2014 | 778 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last in Cherry Bomb 918D

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently bought this lippie since I was looking for a dupe for MAC Hearts Aflame LE lippie- this isn't a dupe, but I heard this is a dupe for MAC Sin. I don't own Sin, so I can't comment on that, but this lipstick is fantastic; a deep wine-y color that is perfect for fall/winter. The packaging could be better I always get some product on the inner lid :( and this does stain my lips badly with a pink tint, anybody else have this happen to them? Other than that, it's great for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I figure for the hype and couple dollars in my pocket, it was worth checking out. Cherry bomb is a dark, vampy red which suits many skin tones including mine. I tend to gravitate towards burgundy, deep red colors and Cherry bomb was right up my alley! The best way to describe Cherry Bomb is a deep wine.

Keep in mind because these lipsticks are matte and tend to be on the drier side, I always apply lip balm to maintain moisture. After an hour of wear or when I press my lips, I've experience slight grittiness but it's nothing a little tissue and reapplication won't fix.

For the price, these lipsticks are incredible. I would repurchase this color and look into the rest of their line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Something about the color is so sexy to me; it's like a deep, plushy red velvet color on my lips, flattered my NC 50 skin so very well and looks great with understated makeup, i.e winged liner, mascara and neutral shadow for almost a classic retro-ish look. It is a matte lipstick, so I made sure to put lip balm on before and after application, ontop of exfoliating my lips so it could be applied smoothly. Its pigmented and wore very well, didn't bleed and it ended up leaving a pretty kind of pinky berry stain when it finally faded off which was fine by me. WnW's lipsticks are amazing for the price point, but damn if the packaging doesn't suck so hard. I'm just thinking of cutting them off, then out of the tube and putting them in an old pill saver and apply by lip brush not to lose product by twisting them up and down in that godawful tube and putting the cap back on which smushes everything. I mean for $1.99 it's no loss or anything, but just seems like a good idea. Anyway, it's a great shade for fall and the holidays, just a great lipstick in general. Its a given that I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Amaris392

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the lipstick. It is amazing for the price of $2. it is very pigmented. and it last forever. i always add gloss becasue it may be just a tad bit drying but that doesnt really matter when you have a lipstick this amazing. i always pair it up with a lipline and a gloss and it gives me amazing plush lips for long hours. only collecion i truly LOVE save the money don tb ut the maybelline 14 hour lipsticks there are amazing. (and matte) even thought the packaging sucks
KISSES
-A

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ellakizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick. I do, I do, I doooooo! Its stays on for a very long time (usually 3+ hours for me). It also looks gorgeous on any skintone! I have several friends who've purchased Cherry Bomb and it looks different but absolutely perfect on each and every one.

Its Matte but only very slightly drying. I usually use lip balm overnight, I know I'm a creep but I like wearing lippies during the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this lipstick. I am not really a "lipstick gal". I dont fuss over lipstick like I do my other make up. I researched this color in different brands and am so glad I picked this one. It is EXACTLY what i was looking for. Its matte and stays put half the day once on. If you don't like dry lipstick, you wont like this but it doesnt bother me. The color is amazing. It was only 2$ which is even better. I will buy this till they dont make it anymore. The ONLY thing that I didnt like about this is that there is no "slant" to the top of the lipstick so that it applies more evenly to lips. Its flat across the top .... but its something that I can live with. Love love love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Hella cheap price ranging from 1.99 to ~2.50
ah-mah-zing! pigmentation
moisturizing

cons:
not exactly matte, more satiny

Kay, so these things are marketed as matte and some people complain they dry you out. they so do not! They last for about 4 hours but the darker colors do leave a stain so thats good. I find for me, if i want a less shiny application, i pat the lipstick against my lips rather than swiping it and occasionally patting with toilet paper(if it ain't used, it ain't ewww people!). that makes it more matte.

this is a really dark, vampy red. Brown based red. I don't wear this alone. I put on my Stila Stay All Day Liquid lipstick in beso and tap cherry bomb on top to darken eth shade and I LOVE IT!!!!! my freaking HG red lip. Its a very bruised looking red, not orange or blue toned red, its just a true red that works for everyone and is so gorge! Like i said, a bruised looking red, just beautiful. Try it out, people.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this color reminds me of the lipstick shades we wore in high school in the 90's. Great matte and creamy wear it with a Mac lipliner great cooler weather color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

My HG deep blacky plum/wine lip for winter - super dramatic and vampy borderline goth but it works so well on fair skin. Love how it is matte also. Super buildable, long lasting and easy to get a precise application with. A shade deeper and more purple than Revlon's Red velvet lip butter, almost identical to Revlon's Black cherry superlustrous which I love the shade of but hate the patchy formula, similar to Revlon's Wine Not matte formula but better/stronger pigment and less drying however my go to is Wet n Wild megalast in Cinnamon spice - just a fraction less dark and more brown toned and it looks a lot more wearable on me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of my favorite lipsticks, and without a doubt, my favorite red. I do not like bright reds on me, so in my case the darker the better. Alot of people have said that this is an exact dupe for MAC's Diva. It's the perfect deep red, almost burgundy lip color. If it's too dark, you can mix it with a lighter red, and get the perfect medium. Or even apply to both lips, blot it down, and dab another red, like WnW's Stoplight Red (like I do) in the very middle. Cna't go wrong with this one. :)