Olay Total Effects Ultra Nourishing Body Wash

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/7/2014 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

may i know where to buy this product in kching, sarawak, malaysia?

on 3/10/2011 2:18:00 AM

Great body wash for my dry skin during the winter months. Very thick, emollient, lathers nicely, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Love the scent too.

on 8/27/2010 6:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

There are 3 products in Olay's Total Effects body wash range, 'ultra-nourishing' being the richest and most moisturizing for very dry skin. I love super creamy body washes for daily use during the colder months when my skin gets dry and flaky. I also use it during warmer months but not as frequently as I tend to prefer something lighter and fresher for daily use. This baby does what it's supposed to do at a cheap price so I am quite pleased with it, the consistency is indeed very thick and very creamy (a little bit greasy even, but I don't mind as my skin drinks it up :) and it smooths rough/patchy areas like elbows and knees very effectively. I am not too crazy for the scent though, it's there but it's pretty 'blah'. I was using J&J's shower cream for very dry skin before this one, and both do the exact same thing, except J&J had no scent (good so it won't clash with your fragrance)...but then Olay is alot cheaper so I'll stick to this for now. Would re-purchase unless I come across something better, perhaps with a scent that's more appealing to my nose.

Popular Gels/Soaps