October 21, 2014 | 2010 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color in Gray T Glamour

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty color that I wish were core! It was hard for me to find, but when I found it, I snatched it up. I was surprised to see it had hidden shimmer, but the shimmer isn't too noticeable - but don't be fooled by some swatches online, it is definitely there. It's the perfect mid-toned gray. It leans the tiniest bit blue, but on me the hint of blue makes it so flattering. I'm contemplating whether I need a back up or not.. Great formula and brush, too. AND it actually does dry in under a minute. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this for 40% off and used a $1 off coupon, so this was dirt cheap! I love how fast it dried and I got lots of compliments. It's a cool blue/dark gray color...very unique!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've passed on this in the past because it just looked kind of blah since it doesn't have any glitter or anything, but when I found it in the clearance rack for $1 I busted out a $1 coupon and got it for free. Maybe I could Franken with it. But It's a lot darker than I expected, and it has enough blue in it to make it cool. Love the smooth formula that dries very quickly. Should have bought the other one too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I basically buy only OPI, I have maybe four China Glazes. High end nail polish all the way for me! That was until my mother's coworker showed me this nail polish that she had on, it was gorgeous. It was such a great deal that I bought it when I found it. The color is amazing, like the absolute perfect gray color with almost invisible shimmer. I get so many compliments!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by seagoddess35

nice color. grey with a bit of purpley blue and a bit of shimmer. nice with 2 coats...

good for office

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

Finally, an "speed dry" nailpolish that actually dries quickly! This is great for someone like me that is 1. Impatient and hates to wait for nailpolish to dry, and 2. Is not all that talented at painting nails. The only con is that it tends to look blue/greenish is certain lighting. It also comes out darker than it looks in the bottle. I just love that I can change my nail color on the go and be confident that its not gonna smudge in two seconds. I will probably repurchase but in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

gorgeous gray!!! perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up yesterday and I LOVE it. I was really hesitant to pick it up because I've had other Maybelline polishes before and they were awful; formula, brush - just absotely horrid. But I really wanted a gray, and the one I was looking for (SH wet cement) was OOS everywhere so I got this instead, and I am so happy I did. The formula is fabulous; I did two coats, but could have gotten away with one. The brush, while still not my favourite, was decent. Unlike the other Maybelline 'Express Finish' ones I've tried actually did dry quickly. And the color. The color! It's amazing; a deep blue-ish gray with very, very subtle shimmer. I absolutely love it and in my stash of 100+ polishes I have nothing even remotely like it. This is an L.E. color, so pick it up while you can!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

wow, i am completely stunned that i'm the first person to review this nail polish! i would have thought the nail polish girls would have been all over this great find! i grabbed this on a whim the other day at Walgreen's because i've been craving a pale/medium matte gray polish as a change from all the dark colors and classic reds i've been wearing forever, and this seemed to fit the bill perfectly. i thought i loved it in the bottle until i got it home and polished my nails with it and SWOON! it's the prettiest, most unusual and interesting nail polish i've ever owned in my life, although i'm not a very big polish hoarder, i still appreciate a good product! i always rock a flawless pedi (done myself, thankyouverymuch wink wink), but other than that, i just never really get obsessive over polish the way i do over other cosmetics. anyways, this color is just amazing! it's fully opaque with the standard 2 coats, and just about 98% matte; when i'm under really bright lights or in the direct sun and i look very close, i can see a tiny bit of micro-micro-shimmer, but the overall effect is matte and glossy. i sealed my 2 coats of color with my HG topcoat, Seche Vite, and proceeded to cook a giant meal, do dishes, scrub the tub, take a shower, etc.- and NO chips. now it's been over a full 24 hrs and the polish is still in tip-top perfect shape, and i have to say i'm very impressed! i usually go for OPI but i'm going to give this line of Maybelline polishes a second look. i can't find pictures of this color anywhere on the Maybelline website so i've found one on a blog that i'm going to upload so everyone can see how gorgeous this color truly is. the photo is thanks to Stephscloset.com and the full URL is http://www.stephscloset.com/blog/gallery/id/4749/maybelline-grayt-glamour-nail-polish/. enjoy!