August 2, 2014 | 991 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Palladium

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This probably the worst eye shadow pencil you can buy. The color is beautiful, a bright aqua with silver shimmer. It blends and layers easily. Then after an hour and a half it creases and fades noticeably, very noticeably. Six hours later you can easily wipe it off with your finger. Even with a good primer like UDPP. I say pass this one up, you'd probably be better off with the NYX Jumbo pencils or the new Urban Decay shadow pencils.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by camenden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was obsessed with getting this pencil as soon as I heard about it, and the fact that nowhere had it for weeks after it was launched (sold out or didn't arrive- I'm really not sure which) drove me crazy! Anyway, once I got my grubby little hands on it, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I like the color, but nars products tend to go on my skin weird, and this is no exception. It ran after a few hours, and ran unevenly.

However, I don't regret the purchase. It is pretty and I will use it up. Perhaps I need a better eye makeup base or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I swatched it on my hand @ my local sephora and was instantly in love @ 24 this E/S pencil is xpensive....but the color is gorgeous a Vivid Sea Green like not blue not green....with silver not chunky glitter ......its just gorgeous....but boy oh boy does this thing crease....its as if it does not dry....mayb Nars should have made it so it dry's or something.....@ 24 Nars could/should have done better......SMH....back to Sephora U go!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by djpaint

I had skipped the other soft touch pencils when they were released last year, during the holiday collection.

BUT, after trying this bright turquoise shade, I thought 'why not' (I was already getting most of the fall collection). It works best over the NARS e/s primer (which is LOVE/HG for me). I wore Palladium (over the NARS primer) to line my upper lid and it stayed on for 12 hours without moving.

I don't have oily lids, and I did put glitter liner over the top of Palladium, but I have used it just as liner on me it doesn't move (only when used with the NARS primer--sorry to bang on about it, but it does seems to make everything better).

Palladium doesn't make me want to try the other soft touch pencils, though ( and I love NARS). I like the colour, and it is a fun addition to all my other stuff, but I am not sure I would buy it again.