Ahava Mineral Botanic Cream Wash Lotus &Chestnut for Sensitive Skin

Got these 3 as gifts:

Hibiscus & Fig.
Lotus & Chestnut.
Honeysuckle & Lavender.

Really moisturising and heals the eczema. Very soothing and wonderful for sensitive, eczema skin.

I use this after scrubbing with Ahava sea salt. Calms the eczema (wounds) and skin down overall.

I think the reason a lot of people couldn't feel the goodness of Ahava is they have great skin to begin with so there's nothing exceptional that Ahava can do if everything is ok in the beginning.

But for eczema flareups, the products do wonders that even steroid can't. So I will take my Ahava any day.

on 5/16/2012 1:09:00 PM

I have this in the Hibiscus and Fig scent which is quite pleasant. The Mineral Botanic cream washes are excellent for dry, sensitive skin types. It is a nice, creamy, gentle cleanser that does not dry out my skin. Would not repurchase as I am always trying out new products. Also have the matching Mineral Botanic Velvet Body Lotion which is a very nice, lightly scented moisturizer with glycerin and shea butter in it.

on 4/21/2011 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been an avid BBW user for years, because most drugstore body washes give me dry patches on my arms and legs. I bought a bottle of this during an after holiday special, seeing that it was for sensitive skin and wanting to try something different. And I'm so glad I did! This stuff smells delicious, it's a very light scent, it lathers great and it's very moisturizing. And for some reason, I loooooove the bottle! I'll definitely buy this again!

on 12/15/2010 9:41:00 AM

Smells delicious!!! Rich creamy lather makes my dry skin feel soft, clean, moisturized. It foams up nicely with a sponge too.

on 8/26/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great creamy, moisturizing body wash. Very gentle with a light, unique fragrance. I have extremely reactive skin, and found this to be very soothing. I think it would make an excellent winter body wash as well, but my skin goes crazy in the summer too, so I'll probably use this year round. It is also great to shave with. It is quite expensive for a body wash, but a little bit goes a long way if used in conjunction with a scrubby/puff.