October 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Fragrances - mark - Citrus Bloom Fragrance Mist

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Too much bloom and no citrus on my chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A fresh crisp airy scent that is so beautiful, I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Different strokes for different folks! ;-) What a difference between me and the only other reviewer here. LOL I just bought my second bottle of this, even though I still have a half bottle left, because I love the first one so much and Mark is going to discontinue it. ;-( Of course they are! Never fails, if I like something, it is gone from Avon/Mark before too long. This is such a wonderful crisp scent to me, nothing like a bathroom air fresh spray must less like urine! There is a grapefruit aroma along with orange and honeysuckle. It is so light and airy, perfect for a spring/summer day when you just want to smell light & wonderful. I get so many compliments when i wear this fragrance. It makes me feel so clean & refreshed like I just stepped out of a wonderful luxury bath. Sometimes I spray this on just to get that feeling of brand new clean. ;-) This smell is a real keeper to me & I plan on buying one more bottle while I still can.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

From the website: "Like a perfect spring day, drenched in sunshine and totally alive with possibilities! Notes of green mango, juicy mandarin and lemon ice capture your zest for life, while orange flower, honeysuckle and jasmine express an underlying floral flirtation." My impression: At best -- bathroom air freshener. At worst -- urinal cake.