mark Citrus Bloom Fragrance Mist

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/19/2011 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Too much bloom and no citrus on my chemistry.

on 2/26/2011 4:33:00 PM

A fresh crisp airy scent that is so beautiful, I just love it.

on 11/21/2010 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Different strokes for different folks! ;-) What a difference between me and the only other reviewer here. LOL I just bought my second bottle of this, even though I still have a half bottle left, because I love the first one so much and Mark is going to discontinue it. ;-( Of course they are! Never fails, if I like something, it is gone from Avon/Mark before too long. This is such a wonderful crisp scent to me, nothing like a bathroom air fresh spray must less like urine! There is a grapefruit aroma along with orange and honeysuckle. It is so light and airy, perfect for a spring/summer day when you just want to smell light & wonderful. I get so many compliments when i wear this fragrance. It makes me feel so clean & refreshed like I just stepped out of a wonderful luxury bath. Sometimes I spray this on just to get that feeling of brand new clean. ;-) This smell is a real keeper to me & I plan on buying one more bottle while I still can.

on 8/25/2010 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

From the website: "Like a perfect spring day, drenched in sunshine and totally alive with possibilities! Notes of green mango, juicy mandarin and lemon ice capture your zest for life, while orange flower, honeysuckle and jasmine express an underlying floral flirtation." My impression: At best -- bathroom air freshener. At worst -- urinal cake.

Popular Fragrances