September 17, 2014 | 2005 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish - Grand in Green

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this color. Like the other reviewer says this is definitely a color-shifting polish, but to me that's not a detriment; quite the opposite. In bright, direct sunlight it's just a dark green. In indoor light it will show dusty/gray forest green, dark graphite gray, or navy blue. My bottle was quite thin which necessitated 3 coats (1 lippie off), but it is quick drying even with multiple layers; maybe not as quick as the bottle says, but quick nonetheless. Wear on this one was good; 3 days with only the faintest hint of tip-wear and zero chips. If you normally skip top coat you'll definitely need one w/ this polish as it dries to a dull finish. This is the second polish I love from this L.E. release (the first being Gray-T Glamour), and if it weren't an L.E. I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This is a limited edition color for the Fall 2010 line. It's such an odd color. I don't believe it's labeled as a color shifting polish, but here's the many sides of this color:

In the store - teal, peacock blue color
After first coat - muted forest green
After second coat - black
At work under florescent lights - navy blue

I don't really care for it, not only because the color is so unpredictable, but the texture is a bit thick and hard to apply. I also got those tiny little bubbles on my nails the day after I painted them.