November 27, 2014 | 1666 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Naturals Cherry Blossom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The consistency is a little more liquid-y than most lotions I'm used to. But I feel like that helps it absorb into skin faster. This is a nice, subtle scent to use every day, especially when paired with the matching body spray. It's not at all heavy or overpowering.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has the exact same scent as the rest of the line, which I don't really like. I don't find this lotion to be particularly moisturizing, even though it claims 24 hour moisturization on the label. The scent is barely there, so even though I don't like it much, it does fade away to nothing quickly. This lotion is not effective when your skin is very dry or parched but it does sink into your hands quickly, so you don't get that slippery feel when you're working with your hands. I will probably use this up around the house if I can learn to ignore the scent, but not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I received this as a Christmas present. Actually got the whole set. Lotion, shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner.. Not very moisturizing. Light scent. Nothing really wrong with it but there are better lotions out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

My mom bought this as part of a set (shower gel, lotion, body spray) for $9.99. It's all hers, but I used the lotion a few times. I only used it as a hand lotion (Avon claims on the bottle that this is a hand/body lotion) and was less than impressed. It takes a while to absorb, something which always really bothers me when a lotion is so lightweight (and this is incredibly lightweight). The scent is light and pleasant enough, nothing special. This is not a lotion that will last through several hand-washings; it barely makes it through one. It might be a better option for use on the body, but Avon has MUCH better choices than this.