November 27, 2014 | 1516 users online

Blush - Meow Cosmetics - Lush Blush in A Lick and a Promise

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an incredibly pretty girly warm pink...in the baggie anyway. This is much too light for my Fierce/Slinky Abyssinian (4/5 med/dark yellow beige) skin, and wouldn't recommend it for anyone above the Naughty (3) level. Love the Lush formula as it's dewy without looking shiny/greasy, this just isn't the color for me. Building it up made the color look odd and unnatural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A Lick And A Promise is the perfect girly pink blush for my pale, warm skintone. Meow's website describes it as "Cherry/Rose." I would describe it as a light pink, but it's not too pale, chalky, or white-ish like some light blushes. While it's mainly pink, it also has a hint of warmth which makes it perfect for warm skintones, but I think it's close enough to neutral to work for a wide variety of light skintones. It probably wouldn't show up much on medium to dark skintones, though. It has a barely noticeable dewy finish and looks mostly matte on me -- definitely no shimmer or sparkle like some mineral blushes. (I prefer matte blushes on my oily skin.) Overall, a great basic pink blush for me!